Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (45)

Stop using Fastway!

Shopping Express is a good site/store, I bought what I wanted easily, website is easy to use and love your cheap prices. Would be a 5 star review but I Gave 1 star because they use a crappy postal service. Fastway is a joke, please switch to Aus post. Fastway advertises "am pick to pm delivery" in Sydney. My parcel was picked up within the same day, but according to their online tracking it was delivered between 3 Sydney depots over 3 days. So, I was forced to call them on the fourth day and they finally put in a request for urgent delivery. I ordered the same PC piece from PC case gear and it came from Melbourne faster than my delivery with Fastway.

Thieves.

Totally agree that they are incompetent, not to mention blatant thieves. They will steal 15% off you if you want to return an item. 15%. For what. Illegal and immoral. They should be put out of business immediately.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Kopfz
KopfzBrisbane

Prices are great. Slow to ship, and use Australia's worse courier service

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Fast delivery, initially was sceptical because of other reviews

Bought PC parts worth $900 from Shopping Express, sent it within 3 days but that's due to Anzac Day happening in that period. They did use Fastway and arrived the day after (I live 3 hours from Sydney) but no one was home so they took it back to their Newcastle warehouse (don't know why they wouldn't drop it at the local post office). Luckily they have a redeliver service and got it on Monday. Shopping express is cheap and their delivery service is fast if you live somewhat near Sydney, let's see how they hold up if I have to return a product or something.

I'd have to include that the pc case box had a bit of damage in it but the case itself was fine. Although both boxes were placed on the side of the front door carefully.

Jaiden G
Jaiden GSydney

Firstly Unsure after reading reviews, but overall good experience.

I ordered all parts for a PC build and all parts arrived in the next five days with no hassle. After a few months my Hard Drive began to fail so I had it replaced under warranty. Customer support responded quickly and after I confirmed the Serial Number, I had it replaced in the next two weeks.
I would shop again at this business and I was surprised to have such a good experience despite the negative reviews.

Yes I am a real customer...

Ryzen5
Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Gavin P
Gavin PMelbourne

Unlike other people’s experiences

I bought 5 PC parts totalling $400. The parts were shipped the next day (unlike other people) except they used Fastway Couriers which I know from past experiences are TERRIBLE.

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Nightmare to deal with, Do not touch!

Bought a brand new phone with them, had no reception, took five months couldn't fix it. I was then issued a refurbished unit as replacement in accordance with their "Company Policy". Don't risk it!!!! Just don't!

Nic
NicSydney

Hopeless.

SSD Hard drive was dead on arrival. Said I have to wait 2 weeks so they can check if it's faulty. No follow up. No response to calls. Useless.

Jon
JonPerth

No problems

I ordered a motherboard from them because its price was good.

I got what I ordered in fairly good time.

James
JamesBrisbane

Don't trust them or their couriers!

Not only does it take 2 weeks for you to get something that is meant to come within 5 days (I ordered on a weekend so they had 10 working days to process and deliver) but the company they ship with left my box of computer parts on my front door even though it says signature required.
I would not recommend to anyone. Go local or to other companies as paying a little more is worth getting sooner and making sure it doesn't get taken or destroyed while sitting on your front step.

Craig
CraigSydney

Thieves

Do not trust this company. If you ever have to return a product, they will take 15% of your refund without warning. This could amount to a large sum of money. It is a scam. It is illegal and it is totally immoral.
They will only accept returns by mail. Obviously, so that they don't have to personally take responsibility for their blatant theft.
I will never use Shopping Express again.

Aufo8mycat
Aufo8mycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless, slow never again

Worse customer service ever

Never sent the product, didn't say why, took weeks to reply to emails about it, refuses to communicate. Terrible company, avoid at all costs.

Nathan G
Nathan GBondi Beach

Quick, good to deal with

My experience was very good. Ordered $1600 in of a parts on a Friday, it was a shipped Monday using Oz Post. I called them. Phone was answered quickly, they were professional. Not proactive in communications - a mouse had delayed shipping by 24hrs, which I only found out on the phone.. so maybe ring them if your order status isn't moving. But for me they were cheapest for a lot of my components, and I will use them again, happily

Order

5 days gone by still haven't sent the product, I've tried getting in contact but have heard nothing back terrible customer service.

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Yang
YangSydney, NSW

Clarify which courier they will use to ship your order

Bought a 1080 ti GPU (paid almost $1,300) on the 12th of AUG 2017. Unfortunately, they used Fastway Couriers. I've had very horrible experiences with them before and a quick Google search will show you how terrible they are - cannot contact the driver, tracking shows false information, drivers don't actually attempt to deliver, etc.

Bought a $90 pair of head phones on the 14th AUG 2017. Received it today because they used AusPost.

So for an item worth almost $1,300, they use a courier that is now for not delivering, yet for an item <$100 a reputable company is used..

Alistair Cross
Alistair Cross

Order was never shipped, so I ended up cancelling.

NEWD
NEWDNorth Queensland, QLD

Not perfect, but not too bad

RONMAN
RONMAN

Waiting on product to arrive....now told not in stock

Promising a 3-6 day delivery I was expecting my order to arrive by the 7th day and then receive an email to say sorry we don't have that item in stock anymore we'll send you a refund, not idea on an ETA for stock supplies or any offer to swap it for something else just a straight refund, see you later.

Terrible customer service.

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.