Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (30)

Great experience

I admittedly had some apprehension when I saw so many mixed reviews on here about Shopping Express, but decided to pull the trigger on a well priced GPU when a colleage had previously purchased from them before and had a good experience.

I can only say that I too had a great experience. James T responded to my query about stock levels within a day and then shipping came surprisingly quick (Sydney to Perth in a week and during current covid restrictions). My GPU was well packed also. Seriously happy.

I too hope everyone gets this same experience and level of customer service.

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

Ross
RossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

Great service from start to end with great prices. Recently purchased some Corsair Ram, realised after completing the order my delivery address was my old address. Quick email to the service desk, was answered and address updated both with the order and my account within 24hrs. Item was in my hands 3 business days later. Thanks Team

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Really great service and quick delivery

Had 0 issue with company
Shipping was quick and communication was great. Changed a psu and they were cool about it’. Wanted to change a mobo but it was too late
The prices were really incredible
Very happy with the shopping express

Tony
TonyNew South Wales

Never again

Over a week before shipped, brand new (?) Hard drive failed within 3 months. Only went with them because it was cheaper

Product PurchasedWd blue 1 tb 2 5" hdd
CTPETE
CTPETEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and quick

Ordered a new router (Archer AX11000) from Shopping Express. It was by far the cheapest online and delivery was fast and the item arrived undamaged and there were no issues.

Product PurchasedTP-Link Archer AX11000
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

Neil
Neil

Scumbags selling over retail

Taking advantage of shortages and hiking up prices. Disgusting behavior. Do not buy from them. They are simply rorting the system at the moment

Bad shipping

Bought 2k worth of items with insurance still didn't get express shipping wth are these people playing at?
Don't bother, i am tempted to get my items and send them back repurchase through amazon.

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT supplier of the year goes to

Product PurchasedIT Goods
Dan
DanThe Mallee, VIC

Bought new parts for PC upgrade. All arrive timely, works beautifully, no dramas.

SteveB
SteveBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and quick delivery

I was on the hunt for an entry level graphics card for a new PC build. After checking all over the internet found Shopping Express to have the best price by far. I ordered an ASUS 1650 Super graphics card on Thursday night (17th Sept) and by COB Friday there was a tracking number and email from Australia Post stating it was at the Sydney Collection Centre. I received the card today (Tuesday 22nd) at my home in SEQ. I have had bad experiences with other computer vendors (I waited almost 8 weeks once for a monitor from a so called 'reputable' dealer) but am very happy to have found Shopping Express.....I will use again.

Went better than expected

I read a few mixed review, but my own experience was good. Got some good deals on a PSU, GPU, and SSD, which arrived on time and in good condition.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives