Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (40)

Decent turnaround and overall positive experience

Bought a thermaltake fully modular 650w 80+ gold rgb psu and gskill flarex ram on the sunday during black friday sales, arrived today (exactly two weeks later). Parts came as they wouldve if I bought from more reputable retailers, no damage to the packaging and most of the delay was because of auspost. Very good deals, my pc wouldve cost about $70-100 more if I hadnt bought from shopping express.

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Wally I.
Wally I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Value And Great To Deal With.

I have been purchasing items from Shopping Express for over a year and have always found them to be the best value for the items I purchased. Once I had a problem with a motherboard and they were very helpful.
Sometimes they might be a little slow on delivery but to me that is a minor concern.
I highly recommend Shopping Express to purchase computer hardware.

Jessie C
Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Simple-Fast-Well Organized

Completely satisfied with shopping express. After reading reviews here I was a bit worried if I have chosen the right seller, BUT I did. Ordered laptop (1400$) on 1.1.19 and already writing this review on new computer. And I live in far north Queensland. I am also satisfied with services of Fastways! Delivery was 1 day delayed but just judging by current weather situation, was expecting it much later.
Communication with support team from SE was as well fast and professional.

I believe that some people had trouble with this company but be honest with yourself guys, are you always 100%? We are all just people.

Have a good day.

Darren
DarrenGold Coast

Very Disappointing

Ordered and paid for a gaming screen on 18 Oct and its now 17th Dec. Fast Ways the couriers have not delivered and Shopping Express have not returned any of my calls. Not likely to use this ever again. someone is dodgy somewhere along the supply chain. Next time I'll pay more and collect it myself. Asked for immediate delivery and even then no assurances.

BroScience
BroScience

Very good customer service

Bought some DDR4 memory new, unfortunately one of the memory sticks had a fault. Called the Shopping Express phone line and was pleasantly surprised to talk to real Australian people with good English and phone mannerism. They timely provided an RMA and item was returned and refund provided. Would use again!

Troy H
Troy H

Very happy user of Shopping Express

I was shocked to see the low rating of this website. I have bought many computer parts from shopping express and not had a single issue once. Delivery is fast and it is always the first place I come to look due to their low price and great sales. A very happy customer here.

Je Again
Je AgainSydney

False stock

Ordered an almost complete system built around a specific Vega 56 card. Emailed them after a few days to check on the order and they said they were waiting on just the case. After a few more days of waiting, I called and found out the Vega wasn't in stock and they don't know when they'll get more stock from the supplier. They did offer another Vega 56 they had in stock (which is inferior and with a blower) so I cancelled the whole order.
Not great at all in updating me, wasted more than a week.

Dan B
Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

False Sales

On more than one occasion I have bought an item and a week later they refunded my money with no explanation.

Incompetent with inaccurate information on their own stock

I spent a few weeks making sure I had the right parts for my order, (especially the BIOS being upgraded to be compatible with CPU) Customer service reassure it's updated, when I receive the order the motherboard is still on the release F1 Bios, and it's nearly bricked. Didn't acknowledge they screwed up.

Ethan. P
Ethan. PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

Stop using Fastway!

Shopping Express is a good site/store, I bought what I wanted easily, website is easy to use and love your cheap prices. Would be a 5 star review but I Gave 1 star because they use a crappy postal service. Fastway is a joke, please switch to Aus post. Fastway advertises "am pick to pm delivery" in Sydney. My parcel was picked up within the same day, but according to their online tracking it was delivered between 3 Sydney depots over 3 days. So, I was forced to call them on the fourth day and they finally put in a request for urgent delivery. I ordered the same PC piece from PC case gear and it came from Melbourne faster than my delivery with Fastway.

Thieves.

Totally agree that they are incompetent, not to mention blatant thieves. They will steal 15% off you if you want to return an item. 15%. For what. Illegal and immoral. They should be put out of business immediately.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Ryzen5
Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

Nightmare to deal with, Do not touch!

Bought a brand new phone with them, had no reception, took five months couldn't fix it. I was then issued a refurbished unit as replacement in accordance with their "Company Policy". Don't risk it!!!! Just don't!

Nic
NicSydney

Hopeless.

SSD Hard drive was dead on arrival. Said I have to wait 2 weeks so they can check if it's faulty. No follow up. No response to calls. Useless.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives