Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (40)

James
JamesBrisbane

Don't trust them or their couriers!

Not only does it take 2 weeks for you to get something that is meant to come within 5 days (I ordered on a weekend so they had 10 working days to process and deliver) but the company they ship with left my box of computer parts on my front door even though it says signature required.
I would not recommend to anyone. Go local or to other companies as paying a little more is worth getting sooner and making sure it doesn't get taken or destroyed while sitting on your front step.

Craig
CraigSydney

Thieves

Do not trust this company. If you ever have to return a product, they will take 15% of your refund without warning. This could amount to a large sum of money. It is a scam. It is illegal and it is totally immoral.
They will only accept returns by mail. Obviously, so that they don't have to personally take responsibility for their blatant theft.
I will never use Shopping Express again.

Aufo8mycat
Aufo8mycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless, slow never again

Worse customer service ever

Never sent the product, didn't say why, took weeks to reply to emails about it, refuses to communicate. Terrible company, avoid at all costs.

Order

5 days gone by still haven't sent the product, I've tried getting in contact but have heard nothing back terrible customer service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Yang
YangSydney, NSW

Clarify which courier they will use to ship your order

Bought a 1080 ti GPU (paid almost $1,300) on the 12th of AUG 2017. Unfortunately, they used Fastway Couriers. I've had very horrible experiences with them before and a quick Google search will show you how terrible they are - cannot contact the driver, tracking shows false information, drivers don't actually attempt to deliver, etc.

Bought a $90 pair of head phones on the 14th AUG 2017. Received it today because they used AusPost.

So for an item worth almost $1,300, they use a courier that is now for not delivering, yet for an item <$100 a reputable company is used..

Alistair Cross
Alistair Cross

Order was never shipped, so I ended up cancelling.

RONMAN
RONMAN

Waiting on product to arrive....now told not in stock

Promising a 3-6 day delivery I was expecting my order to arrive by the 7th day and then receive an email to say sorry we don't have that item in stock anymore we'll send you a refund, not idea on an ETA for stock supplies or any offer to swap it for something else just a straight refund, see you later.

Terrible customer service.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

AMC
AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise FREE SHIPPING but charge you anyway

Made purchase of Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD because good price and offered free shipping but they charge shipping anyway. 3 days later they mention in packing slip free shipping voucher which many people would not spot. I can use it next time but not what I signed up for. Never heard further from them on this matter but did get another promo offering free shipping. Can I rely on it.
Shopping Express normally good prices and delivery times but this is annoying.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanPerth

No communication, no order fulfillment, but happy to take the money

Parts to build a PC were ordered and fully paid for on a Sunday evening. All parts were shown as in stock so expected picking and shipping the Monday/Tuesday..

The order status still shows as requiring picking Friday lunchtime.

No communication about status, no reply to 2 emails requesting information, a help portal that can't be used to track issues as the store log on details don't work and there's no way to register for the task tracking.

Seeking a refund now through PayPal, but in the meantime no parts and they have my money.

Will never go near this business again.

Awful. Terrible customer support.

Bought a GPU in December and it was fault, so I enquired​ for my valid refund, and got it shipped. It's now in April, and they keep saying to wait until next week. Extremely disappointed.

Jimbeaux
JimbeauxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Zero Customer Support/After Sales Service.

Bought an HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker which was DOA. Returned same with the promise of either a working replacement or refund. That was weeks ago and still waiting. After sales service/customer support is just awful. Communications practically non-existent... every time I wanted an update on the situation I had to initiate contact myself. Each time the same old promises with nothing actually happening. I've now placed the matter in the hands of Consumer Affairs.

rob
robmelbourne

Don't buy unless you want to lose money and go through hell

Lies and deceit!
Faulty item sent, claimed for refund, takes two month and will still not authorise.
Not worth it.

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Futu Online ( Shopping Express)

Purchased a laptop off these guys and it was a DOA, They have no idea how to handle a DOA from Asus and just straight out give you the wrong information. Been told I will have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund.
Do not buy off these guys, go to a trusted seller

Everything went smoothly

Highly competitive boxing day prices drew me to this seller. There a many negative reviews out there so I was a tad hesitant, but the order was executed very well. The shipping wasn't lightning fast (6 business days after payment) however was still in line with estimates from the courier so I can't complain, plus this is always a disrupted time of year. Items arrived well packed but not over packed, which is good to see. Overall I am more than satisfied and I would certainly buy from them again.

Concerned after reading reviews, pleasantly surprised

Good prices, prompt dispatch and delivery. Ordered a considerable amount of new pc components, and only after placing the orders and paying via transfer I read reviews and was a bit concerned, but within a few days I had recieved all my orders, packaged very well I will add. Correspondence was good and it was nice to be able to check the order status on shopping express' website. Great experience overall!

Delivery took one month for common computer parts

Do not buy from shopping express. The price may be OK but if you have a problem they will make absolutely no attempt remedy the situation. There is no customer service as such and no communication. The parts I bought were sent by train from Sydney to Perth and took 1 month. The total weight was approx 1 kg.

dishonest

Beware they don't provide tracking number.
Placed an order 3 weeks ago,told me was dispatched on 28/11.
Obviously they didn't. Asking for the tracking number but no response.

NormanPerth

Would not buy from again

Attracted by best combination of price and delivery. However, by way of a quick timeline:
- 21 November, ordered online the item which was advertised as available for shipping in 24 hours.
- 25 November, received notification that the item was despatched
- 03 December, courier tracking shows the parcel in Perth and a status of “Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery.”
- 07 December, message sent to customer services
- 09 December, message sent to courier
- 12 December, item still not received and no response from customer service or from courier.
Extremely disappointed! Mistakes, errors or accidental damage can happen but no feedback is not acceptable.

jsljustin
jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Quick delivery, great prices, highly recommended!

Just to be clear I am just a consumer like anyone else, I'm a legitimate reviewer. I bought a 2TB HDD and a 1TB SSD from Shopping Express only last week, and they shipped it to me within two business days. Their prices are very good, excellent communication, and the products are just as described. Not sure why so many people are unhappy, I will be buying from Shopping Express again. Very happy customer. Thank you!

Consumer555
Consumer555Sydney, NSW

No communication. No stock.

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner for what was a good price. Paid up in full and then sat and waited for a week and half. Heard nothing during that time. Then a refund turns up. No explanation. No communications, nothing.
It's not so much that they did not have stock of what they said they could sell me but the fact that they never spoke to me at all.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives