Shopping Express

Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)
Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Ross
RossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

Great service from start to end with great prices. Recently purchased some Corsair Ram, realised after completing the order my delivery address was my old address. Quick email to the service desk, was answered and address updated both with the order and my account within 24hrs. Item was in my hands 3 business days later. Thanks Team

Great deal, super fast.

Shipped promptly and fast on an excellent deal for upgrading my computer. Ordered on sat night. Case was dispatched first on monday, and dispatch notice was released for that, 12 hours later the rest was dispatched. Sure enough, case came by the thursday and the rest followed the next day.

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Really great service and quick delivery

Had 0 issue with company
Shipping was quick and communication was great. Changed a psu and they were cool about it’. Wanted to change a mobo but it was too late
The prices were really incredible
Very happy with the shopping express

Mr.KSP
Mr.KSPSydney, NSW

Very good experience

I bought a Gigabyte RX6800 XT Gaming OC graphic card from them when there was not a lot of supply availbe. the shipped it as advertised, withing 24 hours. the packaging was done very very very well safe (I mean box, bubble wrap, box again type of packaging). all together, good experiance

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
CTPETE
CTPETEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and quick

Ordered a new router (Archer AX11000) from Shopping Express. It was by far the cheapest online and delivery was fast and the item arrived undamaged and there were no issues.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Awful Customer Service

Received my order and most parts were in perfect condition except for 1. It wasn't working and would be considered Dead on Arrival. Emailed them, they responded once asking for the serial number on the faulty product and now they have not responded in days, even after multiple emails requesting an update. Their phones aren't being manned either due to COVID, so just pray you don't need to communicate with their customer service team.

Dan
DanThe Mallee, VIC

Bought new parts for PC upgrade. All arrive timely, works beautifully, no dramas.

SteveB
SteveBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and quick delivery

I was on the hunt for an entry level graphics card for a new PC build. After checking all over the internet found Shopping Express to have the best price by far. I ordered an ASUS 1650 Super graphics card on Thursday night (17th Sept) and by COB Friday there was a tracking number and email from Australia Post stating it was at the Sydney Collection Centre. I received the card today (Tuesday 22nd) at my home in SEQ. I have had bad experiences with other computer vendors (I waited almost 8 weeks once for a monitor from a so called 'reputable' dealer) but am very happy to have found Shopping Express.....I will use again.

Alex little
Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

Went better than expected

I read a few mixed review, but my own experience was good. Got some good deals on a PSU, GPU, and SSD, which arrived on time and in good condition.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, quick purchase

First time I've used Shopping Express as I normally buy local. Purchased on Sunday, received Wednesday 9am (N.S.W to Brisbane)
Paid for postage + insurance and product still cheaper then local stores

M Huynh
M HuynhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ASUS UX463 Purchase

I Purchased my ASUS from Shopping Express via eBay. The unit was delivered within 2 days. Great laptop. Easy to use and sturdy casing. I really enjoy using this for work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Mitchell
MitchellPerth, WA

Fast safe delivery - exceeded my expectations!

I was sceptical about Shopping Express because they were cheap and I hadn't heard of them before, but they delivered my laptop safe and sound, and 2 days earlier than the expected date

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives