Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (40)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (34)

Great product and quick response and perfect postage. Highly recommended

Asus 14" zen book laptop. Child friendly and light weight. Gen10 CPU. My son has used it for 2 days and is very excited to use it. Friendly service and helpful.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Satisfied Customer

I found Shopping Express provided the best price for the purchase of my Asus Zenbook laptop. The online order process was straight-forward. The purchase was delivered safely and in a reasonable time .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great prices and safe shipping

Ordered my CPU and GPU from here due to their great prices and had no issues. Shipping was prompt. A bargain option for PC parts, but I haven’t had to deal with them re warranty so have no insight there.

C R.
C R.Great Southern, WA

happy customer

Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Product Purchased12 TB Iron Wolf Hard Drive
Jerry D.
Jerry D.Perth, WA

I LOVE IT

I ordered a CPU. It was great! Arrived in 2 days and The product was in immaculate condition. Great company, will recommend!

Psssss: My experience was the opposite and I hated it but they paid me a lot anyway to do this.

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
AlexU
AlexU

5700 XT Graphics card Shipped within hours, received quickly- promo code provided promptly too

Bought a 5700 XT from their online site-cheapest price in the country by far
Bought 11am, shipped by 4pm
Received within a few days
Emailed support for the free game code and they responded quickly too (same day)
Highly recommended

Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

MicP
MicPAdelaide

Incredible!

Parts shipped the day after, parts arrived earlier than expected. I had to ask customer support for some AMD codes. The store has competitive prices, would buy from here again.

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Product PurchasedHP Probook 450 G4
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tracy LF
Tracy LFPeel, WA

Good range, prices, products, shipping costs

I've purchased all sorts of things from Shopping Express-- going back to 2014. Each item arrived in decent time, intact, with reasonable shipping charges. Many items have free shipping- so hard to beat that one. Unlike some others posting here, I always got notification when the item shipped. Never have had any issues at all.