Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

AMC
AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise FREE SHIPPING but charge you anyway

Made purchase of Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD because good price and offered free shipping but they charge shipping anyway. 3 days later they mention in packing slip free shipping voucher which many people would not spot. I can use it next time but not what I signed up for. Never heard further from them on this matter but did get another promo offering free shipping. Can I rely on it.
Shopping Express normally good prices and delivery times but this is annoying.

Daniel Coetzee
Daniel CoetzeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

faulty hard drives replaced

After writing a review on this site about shopping express, and bringing it to their attention, The matter with the damaged hard drives purchased was resolved whereby new drives were supplied, in place of the damaged drives.

Jimbeaux
JimbeauxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Zero Customer Support/After Sales Service.

Bought an HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker which was DOA. Returned same with the promise of either a working replacement or refund. That was weeks ago and still waiting. After sales service/customer support is just awful. Communications practically non-existent... every time I wanted an update on the situation I had to initiate contact myself. Each time the same old promises with nothing actually happening. I've now placed the matter in the hands of Consumer Affairs.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Everything went smoothly

Highly competitive boxing day prices drew me to this seller. There a many negative reviews out there so I was a tad hesitant, but the order was executed very well. The shipping wasn't lightning fast (6 business days after payment) however was still in line with estimates from the courier so I can't complain, plus this is always a disrupted time of year. Items arrived well packed but not over packed, which is good to see. Overall I am more than satisfied and I would certainly buy from them again.

Concerned after reading reviews, pleasantly surprised

Good prices, prompt dispatch and delivery. Ordered a considerable amount of new pc components, and only after placing the orders and paying via transfer I read reviews and was a bit concerned, but within a few days I had recieved all my orders, packaged very well I will add. Correspondence was good and it was nice to be able to check the order status on shopping express' website. Great experience overall!

jsljustin
jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Quick delivery, great prices, highly recommended!

Just to be clear I am just a consumer like anyone else, I'm a legitimate reviewer. I bought a 2TB HDD and a 1TB SSD from Shopping Express only last week, and they shipped it to me within two business days. Their prices are very good, excellent communication, and the products are just as described. Not sure why so many people are unhappy, I will be buying from Shopping Express again. Very happy customer. Thank you!

Les from Sydney
Les from SydneySydney

Shopping Express aliases

Ren G
Ren GSydney

Great range and quick delivery

We have been our office laptops and monitors from here. The discounted prices are an appeal and the quick delivery is really good.

Deals on laptops are hard to let go. Been a repeat buyer and love the prices.

The website can be a bit better (only say this as I am into website marketing).

Talal Ibrahim
Talal IbrahimSydney, NSW

Good service

We usually tend to write bad reviews only, but when the subject of review is really doing a good job, we don't bother to write the positive review.
I have purchased twice from shopping express and in both cases they were fast and accurate with the item. For the last time, I received my item with two working days only and it matched the descriptions 100%

mcalexy2k
mcalexy2kSydney, NSW

Supper fast... Genuine Products ..

I have purchased 3 items with them. Ones I purchased first item , I had something to clarify.. emailed them and received a response in few minutes.. I thought it was a automated reply. But no.. It was exactly a proper answer given by them with answer to my specific question..

Then received that item in 2 days time.

After that purchased two hard disks (one in morning and other one in the same day afternoon). I got a reply from them on next day morning saying my order was dispatched. ..Both items delivered to my place on same day (Between 20-28 hours after order)

Dazford
DazfordMelbourne

A good shopping experience. Very happy with the prompt delivery of the items ordered.

Same day Dispatch and order fulfillment

Order at 11:13 am, paid via PayPal, and order fill and pick up at 3:46 PM same day by Fastway couriers. The pricing on the Intel 535 Series 480GB SATA SSD hard was very competitive - cheaper than the anything else I found on the pricing website.

Darkside
DarksideDarling Downs, QLD

Superb Shipping & Communication

I Bought a 5Tb Western Digital Hard Drive and received quickly and i will purchase More Items and i will recommend to my friends

Fast service, with no problems

There are some negative reviews of Shopping Express on this page but I received fast service with no problems.
I bought a ASUS laptop. It came in an unopened ASUS box, it was exactly the model I ordered ( I checked using Settings), and was delivered to my home address in 2 working days. (They didn't have free shipping - but like a 'free lunch" there is no such thing as free shipping.)

scammer68
scammer68Sydney, NSW

The promised FREE SHIPPING did not happen

I bought my first item from Shopping Express, a Micro SD card. Over Xmas there was a promo offering free shipping. When I checked out the shipping cost wasn't set to $0. I went through with the transaction, given there was no one in their office until 11/01/16, then emailed them, thinking they could refund that portion. Waited weeks for a response, then was told they won't refund the shipping cost - you can only get a store credit. I did get the product in a reasonable timeframe but won't use them again.

JOHN D
JOHN D

Cheap prices when on sale

I regularly buy from Shopping Express.

They often have good specials and promotions.

Their prices are often equal to or less than MSY, especially during sales.

Also look out for their free shipping promotions.

I would recommend Shopping Express to anyone

JasonFE99
JasonFE99Syndey

Fantastic product Great service fast shipping, what more can you ask for!

I recently ordered a HP notebook on the recent sales, the unit arrived in 2 days and is set up and running fine so couldn't be happier.
the box was a little beaten up but the unit was inside and well packed with no signs of any damage
will for sure be using shopping express again!

Duncs
DuncsWA, 6026

Great Product with a Defect - Slow Warranty Process - If Any

Edward
EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks!

Bought a printer through eBay two week before Xmas.

For some reason (the lazy and lack of intelligence) Australian Post refused to deliver and send a card for pick up. It took me more than 1 month to sought out with Auspost and the item was returned to

Within 24 hours after the item been returned, vendor refunded in full.

Nothing more need to say!

Overcharged & no response to calls, emails or ticket submission.

Terrible customer service.

I ordered a monitor from them on the 29th of December. The transaction went through on the 30th, and was marked as paid. I sent a three inquiries regarding the order, and received a response to none of them. I understand that their customer service and dispatch times are limited over the Christmas holiday, but seriously, how hard is it to reply to an email? One week later and I still hadn't heard anything from them, so I decided to call them. After talking to someone on the phone I am receiving a full refund. Prices are good, service is poor. I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

lovetoride
lovetorideCanberra

Excellent processing response

I wanted to order a router online so looked at the reviews for the businesses with the cheaper prices and bypassed a few of them. Saw the mixed reviews for Shopping Express but was impressed with the responses from the company to address problems encountered. Ordered the router Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered at 9am Friday in Canberra. And it wasn't even courier or express post.
Great price. Great processing.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives