Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)
Ralph

Ralph

ASUS Zenbook from Shopping Express

Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FLC 14" 1080p Touch i7-10510U 16GB 1TB SSD MX250 W10P Royal Blue Laptop. Best price offered for the ASUS Zenbook, great communication and fast guaranteed service.
Excellent product.

Karen

KarenWestern Australia

I would happily shop with them again.

Shopping Express had the cheapest price for the Asus Zenbook I wanted. The transaction was simple and delivery was very fast.
I’m very happy with this company and also happy with my Zenbook. Asus had a promotion running at my time of purchase for a $100 e-gift card redemption, which was an added bonus.
Based on my experience, I would recommend Shopping Express.

Great product and quick response and perfect postage. Highly recommended

Asus 14" zen book laptop. Child friendly and light weight. Gen10 CPU. My son has used it for 2 days and is very excited to use it. Friendly service and helpful.

Satisfied Customer

I found Shopping Express provided the best price for the purchase of my Asus Zenbook laptop. The online order process was straight-forward. The purchase was delivered safely and in a reasonable time .

Great prices and safe shipping

Ordered my CPU and GPU from here due to their great prices and had no issues. Shipping was prompt. A bargain option for PC parts, but I haven’t had to deal with them re warranty so have no insight there.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jerry D.

Jerry D.Perth, WA

I LOVE IT

I ordered a CPU. It was great! Arrived in 2 days and The product was in immaculate condition. Great company, will recommend!

Psssss: My experience was the opposite and I hated it but they paid me a lot anyway to do this.

Doccortex

DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

AlexU

AlexU

5700 XT Graphics card Shipped within hours, received quickly- promo code provided promptly too

Bought a 5700 XT from their online site-cheapest price in the country by far
Bought 11am, shipped by 4pm
Received within a few days
Emailed support for the free game code and they responded quickly too (same day)
Highly recommended

MicP

MicPAdelaide

Incredible!

Parts shipped the day after, parts arrived earlier than expected. I had to ask customer support for some AMD codes. The store has competitive prices, would buy from here again.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Decent turnaround and overall positive experience

Bought a thermaltake fully modular 650w 80+ gold rgb psu and gskill flarex ram on the sunday during black friday sales, arrived today (exactly two weeks later). Parts came as they wouldve if I bought from more reputable retailers, no damage to the packaging and most of the delay was because of auspost. Very good deals, my pc wouldve cost about $70-100 more if I hadnt bought from shopping express.

Wally I.

Wally I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Value And Great To Deal With.

I have been purchasing items from Shopping Express for over a year and have always found them to be the best value for the items I purchased. Once I had a problem with a motherboard and they were very helpful.
Sometimes they might be a little slow on delivery but to me that is a minor concern.
I highly recommend Shopping Express to purchase computer hardware.

Jessie C

Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

William Chhour

William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Simple-Fast-Well Organized

Completely satisfied with shopping express. After reading reviews here I was a bit worried if I have chosen the right seller, BUT I did. Ordered laptop (1400$) on 1.1.19 and already writing this review on new computer. And I live in far north Queensland. I am also satisfied with services of Fastways! Delivery was 1 day delayed but just judging by current weather situation, was expecting it much later.
Communication with support team from SE was as well fast and professional.

I believe that some people had trouble with this company but be honest with yourself guys, are you always 100%? We are all just people.

Have a good day.

Anwar A.

Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives