Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)
BroScience
BroScience

Very good customer service

Bought some DDR4 memory new, unfortunately one of the memory sticks had a fault. Called the Shopping Express phone line and was pleasantly surprised to talk to real Australian people with good English and phone mannerism. They timely provided an RMA and item was returned and refund provided. Would use again!

Troy H
Troy H

Very happy user of Shopping Express

I was shocked to see the low rating of this website. I have bought many computer parts from shopping express and not had a single issue once. Delivery is fast and it is always the first place I come to look due to their low price and great sales. A very happy customer here.

Je Again
Je AgainSydney

False stock

Ordered an almost complete system built around a specific Vega 56 card. Emailed them after a few days to check on the order and they said they were waiting on just the case. After a few more days of waiting, I called and found out the Vega wasn't in stock and they don't know when they'll get more stock from the supplier. They did offer another Vega 56 they had in stock (which is inferior and with a blower) so I cancelled the whole order.
Not great at all in updating me, wasted more than a week.

Dan B
Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+

Ethan. P
Ethan. PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices but everything else lacking

Good prices but it ends there really.
Sensitive products shipped loose in a box banging around - why not 50 cents of bubble wrap?
Emails ignored even when trying to do a bulk order of something (doesn't give me confidence if anything went wrong).

Ryzen5
Ryzen5Brisbane

Slow to ship.

Ordered parts totaling $1250 late Sunday. All items were shown as being in stock and stated that they would ship in 24 hours. My order shipped on Thursday after emailing them the day before asking what was going on.

+1 star for being cheap.

Let's see how long it takes for Fastway to deliver (even though the delivery method selected was "Auspost, courier", very ambiguous)?

Very slow service

Takes a long time to receive an order. They appear to be very slow in processing an order. It would seem around
2 days before it leaves their premises.

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No response, hasn't posted item

Advertises to post 'Next Business Day', but one week later still hasn't posted and zero response to communications. Opening dispute with eBay shortly.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

AMC
AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise FREE SHIPPING but charge you anyway

Made purchase of Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD because good price and offered free shipping but they charge shipping anyway. 3 days later they mention in packing slip free shipping voucher which many people would not spot. I can use it next time but not what I signed up for. Never heard further from them on this matter but did get another promo offering free shipping. Can I rely on it.
Shopping Express normally good prices and delivery times but this is annoying.

Jimbeaux
JimbeauxWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Zero Customer Support/After Sales Service.

Bought an HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker which was DOA. Returned same with the promise of either a working replacement or refund. That was weeks ago and still waiting. After sales service/customer support is just awful. Communications practically non-existent... every time I wanted an update on the situation I had to initiate contact myself. Each time the same old promises with nothing actually happening. I've now placed the matter in the hands of Consumer Affairs.

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Everything went smoothly

Highly competitive boxing day prices drew me to this seller. There a many negative reviews out there so I was a tad hesitant, but the order was executed very well. The shipping wasn't lightning fast (6 business days after payment) however was still in line with estimates from the courier so I can't complain, plus this is always a disrupted time of year. Items arrived well packed but not over packed, which is good to see. Overall I am more than satisfied and I would certainly buy from them again.

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives