Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 5 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)

Terrible customer service.

I ordered a monitor from them on the 29th of December. The transaction went through on the 30th, and was marked as paid. I sent a three inquiries regarding the order, and received a response to none of them. I understand that their customer service and dispatch times are limited over the Christmas holiday, but seriously, how hard is it to reply to an email? One week later and I still hadn't heard anything from them, so I decided to call them. After talking to someone on the phone I am receiving a full refund. Prices are good, service is poor. I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

lovetoride
lovetorideCanberra

Excellent processing response

I wanted to order a router online so looked at the reviews for the businesses with the cheaper prices and bypassed a few of them. Saw the mixed reviews for Shopping Express but was impressed with the responses from the company to address problems encountered. Ordered the router Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered at 9am Friday in Canberra. And it wasn't even courier or express post.
Great price. Great processing.

AnnaTasmania

Worst customer service EVER!

Anna

I missed the notification for this comment, so have not seen it until now. A replacement was supposed to have been shipped today, but I have not had any indication that has happened. RMA number is #CS003979

Shane Powell
Shane PowellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent price, supper fast shipping!

I purchased a 28" UHD monitor through eBay from these guys. I was a little nervous as I read some bad reviews on this site, however all the recent feedback seemed positive. The price was $40 cheaper than anyone else and the shipping was free! I got all the automated emails from their system telling me the status so I knew exactly what was happening. I ordered it on a Tuesday night, it was shipped on a Wednesday afternoon and I had it on Thursday! I would recommend these guys, very happy.
Great price, fast shipping and good communications

jillian
jillianHervey bay

No issues at all

Have purchased two differnt laptops from this site and all have been brand new condition. Postage has been quick within four days of purchase (I live interstate in a regional area) and I have had great communication with the company. Company upgrade the last laptop at no additional cost even though the laptop was mistakenly advertised as a better product. I would definitely recommend this company to any one.
Great communication and easy to deal with

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
S.
S.Melbourne

Fast, efficient and absolutely painless transaction

Placed an order for an Asus LED/LCD monitor on 2nd April. Order was processed on the same morning and arrived at my interstate location on 4th April. Everthing's in perfect working order. Overall had a very good first experience with them and would order from them again when the need arises. (I admit i only saw some of the less than fantastic comments written here after I placed orders, but I'm glad I did not encounter any issues at all.)

Guy
GuyBrisbane

Shopping Express Review

I've read all of the comments about shopping express and how bad they are. I said mosewell give it a go I need something anyway, so I bought an Elgato game capture Device and the price, delivery, quality and the shipping amount of days were spot on. First the price was $40 cheaper then any other company which was great, the shipping took 3 days to get to my house, and the quality is brand new, no scratches sealed tight, and device which I love is running perfectly.

Nothing

MG1992
MG1992Brisbane

Well done

Ordered a one hour crazy deal (samsung galaxy tab 3 kids $149 with the $50 cash back down from $299). Received 3 days after payment. Not the first time I've bought from them (ordered through eBay before there website. Well done, service was excellent and I will be doing business again in the near future
Cheap, fast postage, great deals

Melissa
MelissaMelbourne, Victoria

Happy Customer

HeatherCanberra

ShoppingExpress - A real world log of how my purchase goes and if they respond to email

Posted 10/9/13: Well, I ordered a printer from shppingexpress.com.au on 2/9/13. Six working days later there is no update at their website. I sent an email 9/9/13 to request a progress report. My email generated an automated bounce from the shoppingexpress site but I've not received any other reply 24+ hours later. Now I'm going to have to chase the supplier. They took payment but it seems they didn't have the advertised item ready to sell. The non-responsiveness is a bad look and I'm without a printer. I'll post further updates here on what happens from now on.

darrell.barrell
darrell.barrellCanberra

Quick, Easy & Cheaper = Excellent!

I bought a $1400 ASUS laptop that was $150 cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived within 5 working days as advertised. No problems, excellent!

I was a bit apprehensive before purchasing because of the negative reviews here but after reading more closely I could see that each was sorted by someone from ShoppingExpress (so they must take their customer support seriously).

pharma student
pharma studentNew South Wales

Very Happy

From ordering my Sony Vaio Duo 11 to Delivery...3 days!! Item arrived in perfect condition. The price was $400 cheaper than any where else. Couldn't be happier.
Keep in mind, people with an axe to grind are far more vocal than happy customers, so the star rating isnt as bad as it appears.
Speed of delivery, price

Excellent :).

Highly Competitive & Great Customer Service!

sugarteets
sugarteetsBermagui

Not A Problem

After doing a lot of shopping around searching for a computer with Windows 7, I purchased a laptop from Shopping Express and am very happy with my purchase. I saved a bundle and it was delivered within two days. I will definately shop with them again. I love my new laptop.
Fast delivery. Value for money.

busterburz
busterburzSouth East Queensland, QLD

worked for us

we bought a laptop from them. great price. no problem ordering. all delivered as per website said, ie only took a few business days. product worked fine. not sure what happend with the other poor reviews, but for us worked fine. cant complain, seems good to me, and would use again.
delivery on time, all smooth
waiting in some tech info on one of their pcs. but its not forthcoming and comms by email could be better. might be manufactuers fault for not providing tech data, but still the company could let me know. i seemd to have fallen off their radar !

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives