Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

3.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not recommend

Heard nothing until I contacted them, where they told me they had run out of stock. Even tho the site said they had some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased27'' UltraGear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel
Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives