Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Torbvvv

TorbvvvBunbury

Unorganized and unprofessional

After spending $500 on their website and various amounts of other websites, this one in particular didn’t send any email notification about my order and what state it was in. I then emailed them about the issue asking for details about my order and they didn’t respond so I decided to call them only to find out that one of the sellers was on vacation, which I am fine with but at least they should email me about the current state. Prices are good but lack in notifying

Banjo Pete

Banjo Petecanberra

Good Price and Product BUT!!

The product and price were great; however, after the abysmal service from their FASTWAY courier - 8 days delay from consignment in Sydney to attempted delivery in Canberra - I would buy elsewhere in future.

Just Read My Review

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

NB the Nasty Bigot

NB the Nasty BigotAdelaide

Massive Discounts! Hurry Ends Quick! Oh wait...

madshopper256

madshopper256Sydney, Australia

50/50 chance

Jared Wilson

Jared WilsonBrisbane, Queensland

Was Perfect but now my faith is dwindling

GA

GAMelbourne

Item delivered with little bit of of a worry

Anwar A.

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives