Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
C R.

C R.Great Southern, WA

happy customer

MrLights

MrLightsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Huh, my return was alright

At the risk of sounding like I was paid to write this, my refund went without a hitch. Got a DOA motherboard, sent an email off about getting a refund and was responded to same day. Sent some more info and a pic, got a return label, off it went. Refund about 12 days later. Maybe I was lucky, I don't know.

Tracy LF

Tracy LFPeel, WA

Good range, prices, products, shipping costs

I've purchased all sorts of things from Shopping Express-- going back to 2014. Each item arrived in decent time, intact, with reasonable shipping charges. Many items have free shipping- so hard to beat that one. Unlike some others posting here, I always got notification when the item shipped. Never have had any issues at all.

Kopfz

KopfzBrisbane

Prices are great. Slow to ship, and use Australia's worse courier service

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Fast delivery, initially was sceptical because of other reviews

Bought PC parts worth $900 from Shopping Express, sent it within 3 days but that's due to Anzac Day happening in that period. They did use Fastway and arrived the day after (I live 3 hours from Sydney) but no one was home so they took it back to their Newcastle warehouse (don't know why they wouldn't drop it at the local post office). Luckily they have a redeliver service and got it on Monday. Shopping express is cheap and their delivery service is fast if you live somewhat near Sydney, let's see how they hold up if I have to return a product or something.

I'd have to include that the pc case box had a bit of damage in it but the case itself was fine. Although both boxes were placed on the side of the front door carefully.

Jaiden G

Jaiden GSydney

Firstly Unsure after reading reviews, but overall good experience.

I ordered all parts for a PC build and all parts arrived in the next five days with no hassle. After a few months my Hard Drive began to fail so I had it replaced under warranty. Customer support responded quickly and after I confirmed the Serial Number, I had it replaced in the next two weeks.
I would shop again at this business and I was surprised to have such a good experience despite the negative reviews.

Yes I am a real customer...

Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Unlike other people’s experiences

I bought 5 PC parts totalling $400. The parts were shipped the next day (unlike other people) except they used Fastway Couriers which I know from past experiences are TERRIBLE.

Jon

JonPerth

No problems

I ordered a motherboard from them because its price was good.

I got what I ordered in fairly good time.

Nathan G

Nathan GBondi Beach

Quick, good to deal with

My experience was very good. Ordered $1600 in of a parts on a Friday, it was a shipped Monday using Oz Post. I called them. Phone was answered quickly, they were professional. Not proactive in communications - a mouse had delayed shipping by 24hrs, which I only found out on the phone.. so maybe ring them if your order status isn't moving. But for me they were cheapest for a lot of my components, and I will use them again, happily

NEWD

NEWDNorth Queensland, QLD

Not perfect, but not too bad

Daniel Coetzee

Daniel CoetzeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

faulty hard drives replaced

After writing a review on this site about shopping express, and bringing it to their attention, The matter with the damaged hard drives purchased was resolved whereby new drives were supplied, in place of the damaged drives.

Les from Sydney

Les from SydneySydney

Shopping Express aliases

Aftab Naveed

Aftab NaveedSydney, NSW

Reasonable Price, better quality

I ordered 23 inch LG fulld hd LED Monitor, Microsoft Life Cam, Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Pair and a HDMI cable, prices are very competitive to other online and offline retail stores, shipping was a bit slow took a week to receive my products, and there is no obvious order status information, website needs some improvements especially the checkout process.

snowforest

snowforestMelbourne

Good order.

zoomer

zoomerAU

Good price and good service

Good Experience

People seem polarised about these guys but I had a good experience. Delivery within 5 days and product (Samsung Chromebook) was perfectly fine. Awesome to be able to get one of these for 300AUD while Americans are queuing up on Amazon to pay 250USD with the hope of getting one by Christmas. Brilliant as a light duty laptop, and as something more serious if you install linux on it.

One bad thing: promised free postage did not materialise when I got to shopping cart. 5 stars if you refund my 9 bucks, shoppingexpress!
good price
mythical free postage

Tien S.Shopping Express
Muppsy007

Muppsy007Auckland

Went out of their way to help. Very happy.

Paul D

Paul DHillside

Laptop and customer service

Purchased a laptop and got it at a great price. When I got it, I asked their customer service department via email on what was the best way to have the battery last longer...got a reply within 24 hours and was very happy with the response. Very good customer service and the price of the laptop was great.
Quick and helpful customer service. Cheap prices on a lot of items
Laptop had a lot of crap pre-installed on it that I felt was not needed Now uninstalling a lot of the programs.

Privacy Invasion

Privacy InvasionSYDNEY

Great Store To Deal With

I had bought windows online once before.. I made the mistake of downloading and buying the key.. so i needed Windows 7 .. I found this place and was sceptical after being burnt once before.. though Shopping Express has restored my faith in shopping online.. They are quick and effecient with proccessing and posting the item.. I got it within a couple of days.. now i can rest knowing i have a valid copy of windows..

The best part is i did not need to contact them to know whats happening with the item.. they contacted me to let me know it was posted..
Quick effecient postage and service... good prices and you dont have to join or become a member to buy from them

Anwar A.

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives