Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Marcus L.
Marcus L.

Zero after care/ service. Stay away.

Three week, 15 odd email, still no reply, not even an automatic response. Zero after care. Do not waste your time with these jokers. Their service is truly non existent. The small saving isn't with the issues you will face.

I bought with 30 day money back guarantee, and ended up needing to swap a item, but they don't reply....at all!

Sat
Sat

Fraudulent activity

I usually don't leave bad reviews, but this time it's important to warn other people. Stay away from them!!!

Ordered a product and after paying for it I realised that the image and the description were different.
Contacted them, worst support ever, no answers for days. I tried to mediate the situation with them, they didn't even answer. Every time I had to open a new ticket to get an answer.
Despite of the fact they says "Dispatch in 24 hrs" after a week not even answers.
Cancelled the order, got a refund.
Stay away from them!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible process and customer service! Extremely slow and user unfriendly, unbelievable!

slipscope8197
slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jamie
JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Product PurchasedASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC
Vvv
VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer