Shopping Express

1.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No
Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

SHOPPING EXPRESS

ASUS laptop start up failures ( 3wks old). ... Upon seeking a fix to the problem was handballed to ASUS, with no intention from SHOPPING EXPRESS to assist further. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Trinketts
TrinkettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to replace item. Issued refund then told us to rebuy item at $250 higher price.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AX6000 Archer AX6000
Johan Gules
Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service including after sales and warranty

Praying for not having any kind of issue after purchasing from them or your nightmare would start. I don't really want to repeat how friendy or rude their staff is, Just remeber there would be a reason that they have such a low price

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Abbas
AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst place to ever go shopping online for Computer parts

Guys, Spoiler Alert on shoppingexpress.com.au. One of the worst online shopping stores for Computer spares i have worked with. I have had an SSD fail on my SkullNUC - which is under warranty. They keep passing the buck around between reps and never provide a response. Send them emails on mail@shoppingexpress.com.au and they claim they never receive our emails. Ask to escalate and they have no other email - just one email which is mail@shoppingexpress.com.au
Absolute disaster working with these guys. I would not recommend them and would advice anyone shopping online for computer or gaming parts to stay clear/away from these guys.

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Product PurchasedMisting fan

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Product PurchasedAMD CPU
William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi
hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives