Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (47)

Brian G
Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Jerry D.
Jerry D.Perth, WA

I LOVE IT

I ordered a CPU. It was great! Arrived in 2 days and The product was in immaculate condition. Great company, will recommend!

Psssss: My experience was the opposite and I hated it but they paid me a lot anyway to do this.

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

The Customer is Always Wrong

What started as a good purchase turned bad. I purchased a laptop, and the bonus was a USB security key.

I advised them I had received the laptop, but not the key. I searched the box 3-4 times, my wife verified the key was not present.

They then said a stocktake showed that it was sent.

So who is right ? I certainly don't have the item, which was supposedly in the box.

As it was a bonus, I am not particularly concerned, however, it does make me feel that if this had been a major and very expensive item, where would I stand.

All in all, 2/5

AlexU
AlexU

5700 XT Graphics card Shipped within hours, received quickly- promo code provided promptly too

Bought a 5700 XT from their online site-cheapest price in the country by far
Bought 11am, shipped by 4pm
Received within a few days
Emailed support for the free game code and they responded quickly too (same day)
Highly recommended

Atrocious Customer Service

Abbas
AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst place to ever go shopping online for Computer parts

Guys, Spoiler Alert on shoppingexpress.com.au. One of the worst online shopping stores for Computer spares i have worked with. I have had an SSD fail on my SkullNUC - which is under warranty. They keep passing the buck around between reps and never provide a response. Send them emails on mail@shoppingexpress.com.au and they claim they never receive our emails. Ask to escalate and they have no other email - just one email which is mail@shoppingexpress.com.au
Absolute disaster working with these guys. I would not recommend them and would advice anyone shopping online for computer or gaming parts to stay clear/away from these guys.

Ken K.
Ken K.Perth, WA

sent the money via credit card now denighs it

watch out you do not get stung this guy trades under many titles. purchased APC UPS from him have the bank receipt he says no no money so no goods.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
MicP
MicPAdelaide

Incredible!

Parts shipped the day after, parts arrived earlier than expected. I had to ask customer support for some AMD codes. The store has competitive prices, would buy from here again.

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Decent turnaround and overall positive experience

Bought a thermaltake fully modular 650w 80+ gold rgb psu and gskill flarex ram on the sunday during black friday sales, arrived today (exactly two weeks later). Parts came as they wouldve if I bought from more reputable retailers, no damage to the packaging and most of the delay was because of auspost. Very good deals, my pc wouldve cost about $70-100 more if I hadnt bought from shopping express.

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Wally I.
Wally I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Value And Great To Deal With.

I have been purchasing items from Shopping Express for over a year and have always found them to be the best value for the items I purchased. Once I had a problem with a motherboard and they were very helpful.
Sometimes they might be a little slow on delivery but to me that is a minor concern.
I highly recommend Shopping Express to purchase computer hardware.

Jessie C
Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

William Chhour
William Chhour

Terrible customer support!

So i ordered 6 computer parts and i paid for auspost shipping i got fastway somehow
my ram i ordered was out of stock do they delayed the dispatch by 1 WEEK! without warning me
they only told me when i contacted them.
However i did get all my parts in working condition and i didn't pay much for the parts as well! cheap parts
cheap service...

Simple-Fast-Well Organized

Completely satisfied with shopping express. After reading reviews here I was a bit worried if I have chosen the right seller, BUT I did. Ordered laptop (1400$) on 1.1.19 and already writing this review on new computer. And I live in far north Queensland. I am also satisfied with services of Fastways! Delivery was 1 day delayed but just judging by current weather situation, was expecting it much later.
Communication with support team from SE was as well fast and professional.

I believe that some people had trouble with this company but be honest with yourself guys, are you always 100%? We are all just people.

Have a good day.

Torbvvv
TorbvvvBunbury

Unorganized and unprofessional

After spending $500 on their website and various amounts of other websites, this one in particular didn’t send any email notification about my order and what state it was in. I then emailed them about the issue asking for details about my order and they didn’t respond so I decided to call them only to find out that one of the sellers was on vacation, which I am fine with but at least they should email me about the current state. Prices are good but lack in notifying

Darren
DarrenGold Coast

Very Disappointing

Ordered and paid for a gaming screen on 18 Oct and its now 17th Dec. Fast Ways the couriers have not delivered and Shopping Express have not returned any of my calls. Not likely to use this ever again. someone is dodgy somewhere along the supply chain. Next time I'll pay more and collect it myself. Asked for immediate delivery and even then no assurances.

BroScience
BroScience

Very good customer service

Bought some DDR4 memory new, unfortunately one of the memory sticks had a fault. Called the Shopping Express phone line and was pleasantly surprised to talk to real Australian people with good English and phone mannerism. They timely provided an RMA and item was returned and refund provided. Would use again!

Troy H
Troy H

Very happy user of Shopping Express

I was shocked to see the low rating of this website. I have bought many computer parts from shopping express and not had a single issue once. Delivery is fast and it is always the first place I come to look due to their low price and great sales. A very happy customer here.

Je Again
Je AgainSydney

False stock

Ordered an almost complete system built around a specific Vega 56 card. Emailed them after a few days to check on the order and they said they were waiting on just the case. After a few more days of waiting, I called and found out the Vega wasn't in stock and they don't know when they'll get more stock from the supplier. They did offer another Vega 56 they had in stock (which is inferior and with a blower) so I cancelled the whole order.
Not great at all in updating me, wasted more than a week.

Dan B
Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+