Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (42)

Zafer Azad
Zafer AzadSydney, NSW

misleading advertising/terrible customer service/Horrible company

Decent turnaround and overall positive experience

Bought a thermaltake fully modular 650w 80+ gold rgb psu and gskill flarex ram on the sunday during black friday sales, arrived today (exactly two weeks later). Parts came as they wouldve if I bought from more reputable retailers, no damage to the packaging and most of the delay was because of auspost. Very good deals, my pc wouldve cost about $70-100 more if I hadnt bought from shopping express.

Horrible company/customer service

Bought a misting fan from these guys a while back it stopped working after about a month.
They said at first yes we will send you a new one just discard of the old one.... Well I did and then a week after I did they said they needed it returned to be able to replace it.
Needless to say it was already gone. Even with the proof of the email saying dispose of it they refused to do anything.

Deleted account and moving on.

Wally I.
Wally I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Value And Great To Deal With.

I have been purchasing items from Shopping Express for over a year and have always found them to be the best value for the items I purchased. Once I had a problem with a motherboard and they were very helpful.
Sometimes they might be a little slow on delivery but to me that is a minor concern.
I highly recommend Shopping Express to purchase computer hardware.

Jessie C
Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

Crap Customer Service

Our item was faulty but they refuse to refund our postage cost; if the item is faulty we should get a full refund of our costs. More reputable retailers around.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bon J.
Bon J.Sydney, NSW

Customer service useless

Wont ever reply and help with a problem i have, they just said to me to stop replying as i was not going to receive any refund. Waste of time

Unhappy In Sydney
Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Lousy customer support

I made the mistake of buying a computer part from them. It did not work, and they did everything possible to make it difficult for me to return it and get a refund. After a couple of weeks of wasted time I simply gave up and let them keep the money.

Simple-Fast-Well Organized

Completely satisfied with shopping express. After reading reviews here I was a bit worried if I have chosen the right seller, BUT I did. Ordered laptop (1400$) on 1.1.19 and already writing this review on new computer. And I live in far north Queensland. I am also satisfied with services of Fastways! Delivery was 1 day delayed but just judging by current weather situation, was expecting it much later.
Communication with support team from SE was as well fast and professional.

I believe that some people had trouble with this company but be honest with yourself guys, are you always 100%? We are all just people.

Have a good day.

Torbvvv
TorbvvvBunbury

Unorganized and unprofessional

After spending $500 on their website and various amounts of other websites, this one in particular didn’t send any email notification about my order and what state it was in. I then emailed them about the issue asking for details about my order and they didn’t respond so I decided to call them only to find out that one of the sellers was on vacation, which I am fine with but at least they should email me about the current state. Prices are good but lack in notifying

Darren
DarrenGold Coast

Very Disappointing

Ordered and paid for a gaming screen on 18 Oct and its now 17th Dec. Fast Ways the couriers have not delivered and Shopping Express have not returned any of my calls. Not likely to use this ever again. someone is dodgy somewhere along the supply chain. Next time I'll pay more and collect it myself. Asked for immediate delivery and even then no assurances.

BroScience
BroScience

Very good customer service

Bought some DDR4 memory new, unfortunately one of the memory sticks had a fault. Called the Shopping Express phone line and was pleasantly surprised to talk to real Australian people with good English and phone mannerism. They timely provided an RMA and item was returned and refund provided. Would use again!

Troy H
Troy H

Very happy user of Shopping Express

I was shocked to see the low rating of this website. I have bought many computer parts from shopping express and not had a single issue once. Delivery is fast and it is always the first place I come to look due to their low price and great sales. A very happy customer here.

Dan B
Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

False Sales

On more than one occasion I have bought an item and a week later they refunded my money with no explanation.

Incompetent with inaccurate information on their own stock

I spent a few weeks making sure I had the right parts for my order, (especially the BIOS being upgraded to be compatible with CPU) Customer service reassure it's updated, when I receive the order the motherboard is still on the release F1 Bios, and it's nearly bricked. Didn't acknowledge they screwed up.

Ethan. P
Ethan. PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

Stop using Fastway!

Shopping Express is a good site/store, I bought what I wanted easily, website is easy to use and love your cheap prices. Would be a 5 star review but I Gave 1 star because they use a crappy postal service. Fastway is a joke, please switch to Aus post. Fastway advertises "am pick to pm delivery" in Sydney. My parcel was picked up within the same day, but according to their online tracking it was delivered between 3 Sydney depots over 3 days. So, I was forced to call them on the fourth day and they finally put in a request for urgent delivery. I ordered the same PC piece from PC case gear and it came from Melbourne faster than my delivery with Fastway.

Banjo Pete
Banjo Petecanberra

Good Price and Product BUT!!

The product and price were great; however, after the abysmal service from their FASTWAY courier - 8 days delay from consignment in Sydney to attempted delivery in Canberra - I would buy elsewhere in future.

Thieves.

Totally agree that they are incompetent, not to mention blatant thieves. They will steal 15% off you if you want to return an item. 15%. For what. Illegal and immoral. They should be put out of business immediately.

Just Read My Review

Nightmare to deal with, Do not touch!

Bought a brand new phone with them, had no reception, took five months couldn't fix it. I was then issued a refurbished unit as replacement in accordance with their "Company Policy". Don't risk it!!!! Just don't!

Nic
NicSydney

Hopeless.

SSD Hard drive was dead on arrival. Said I have to wait 2 weeks so they can check if it's faulty. No follow up. No response to calls. Useless.

James
JamesBrisbane

Don't trust them or their couriers!

Not only does it take 2 weeks for you to get something that is meant to come within 5 days (I ordered on a weekend so they had 10 working days to process and deliver) but the company they ship with left my box of computer parts on my front door even though it says signature required.
I would not recommend to anyone. Go local or to other companies as paying a little more is worth getting sooner and making sure it doesn't get taken or destroyed while sitting on your front step.