Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (42)

Craig
CraigSydney

Thieves

Do not trust this company. If you ever have to return a product, they will take 15% of your refund without warning. This could amount to a large sum of money. It is a scam. It is illegal and it is totally immoral.
They will only accept returns by mail. Obviously, so that they don't have to personally take responsibility for their blatant theft.
I will never use Shopping Express again.

Aufo8mycat
Aufo8mycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless, slow never again

Worse customer service ever

Never sent the product, didn't say why, took weeks to reply to emails about it, refuses to communicate. Terrible company, avoid at all costs.

Order

5 days gone by still haven't sent the product, I've tried getting in contact but have heard nothing back terrible customer service.

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Yang
YangSydney, NSW

Clarify which courier they will use to ship your order

Bought a 1080 ti GPU (paid almost $1,300) on the 12th of AUG 2017. Unfortunately, they used Fastway Couriers. I've had very horrible experiences with them before and a quick Google search will show you how terrible they are - cannot contact the driver, tracking shows false information, drivers don't actually attempt to deliver, etc.

Bought a $90 pair of head phones on the 14th AUG 2017. Received it today because they used AusPost.

So for an item worth almost $1,300, they use a courier that is now for not delivering, yet for an item <$100 a reputable company is used..

Alistair Cross
Alistair Cross

Order was never shipped, so I ended up cancelling.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
RONMAN
RONMAN

Waiting on product to arrive....now told not in stock

Promising a 3-6 day delivery I was expecting my order to arrive by the 7th day and then receive an email to say sorry we don't have that item in stock anymore we'll send you a refund, not idea on an ETA for stock supplies or any offer to swap it for something else just a straight refund, see you later.

Terrible customer service.

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanPerth

No communication, no order fulfillment, but happy to take the money

Parts to build a PC were ordered and fully paid for on a Sunday evening. All parts were shown as in stock so expected picking and shipping the Monday/Tuesday..

The order status still shows as requiring picking Friday lunchtime.

No communication about status, no reply to 2 emails requesting information, a help portal that can't be used to track issues as the store log on details don't work and there's no way to register for the task tracking.

Seeking a refund now through PayPal, but in the meantime no parts and they have my money.

Will never go near this business again.

Awful. Terrible customer support.

Bought a GPU in December and it was fault, so I enquired​ for my valid refund, and got it shipped. It's now in April, and they keep saying to wait until next week. Extremely disappointed.

rob
robmelbourne

Don't buy unless you want to lose money and go through hell

Lies and deceit!
Faulty item sent, claimed for refund, takes two month and will still not authorise.
Not worth it.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Futu Online ( Shopping Express)

Purchased a laptop off these guys and it was a DOA, They have no idea how to handle a DOA from Asus and just straight out give you the wrong information. Been told I will have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund.
Do not buy off these guys, go to a trusted seller

Everything went smoothly

Highly competitive boxing day prices drew me to this seller. There a many negative reviews out there so I was a tad hesitant, but the order was executed very well. The shipping wasn't lightning fast (6 business days after payment) however was still in line with estimates from the courier so I can't complain, plus this is always a disrupted time of year. Items arrived well packed but not over packed, which is good to see. Overall I am more than satisfied and I would certainly buy from them again.

Concerned after reading reviews, pleasantly surprised

Good prices, prompt dispatch and delivery. Ordered a considerable amount of new pc components, and only after placing the orders and paying via transfer I read reviews and was a bit concerned, but within a few days I had recieved all my orders, packaged very well I will add. Correspondence was good and it was nice to be able to check the order status on shopping express' website. Great experience overall!

Delivery took one month for common computer parts

Do not buy from shopping express. The price may be OK but if you have a problem they will make absolutely no attempt remedy the situation. There is no customer service as such and no communication. The parts I bought were sent by train from Sydney to Perth and took 1 month. The total weight was approx 1 kg.

dishonest

Beware they don't provide tracking number.
Placed an order 3 weeks ago,told me was dispatched on 28/11.
Obviously they didn't. Asking for the tracking number but no response.

NormanPerth

Would not buy from again

Attracted by best combination of price and delivery. However, by way of a quick timeline:
- 21 November, ordered online the item which was advertised as available for shipping in 24 hours.
- 25 November, received notification that the item was despatched
- 03 December, courier tracking shows the parcel in Perth and a status of “Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery.”
- 07 December, message sent to customer services
- 09 December, message sent to courier
- 12 December, item still not received and no response from customer service or from courier.
Extremely disappointed! Mistakes, errors or accidental damage can happen but no feedback is not acceptable.

jsljustin
jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Quick delivery, great prices, highly recommended!

Just to be clear I am just a consumer like anyone else, I'm a legitimate reviewer. I bought a 2TB HDD and a 1TB SSD from Shopping Express only last week, and they shipped it to me within two business days. Their prices are very good, excellent communication, and the products are just as described. Not sure why so many people are unhappy, I will be buying from Shopping Express again. Very happy customer. Thank you!

Consumer555
Consumer555Sydney, NSW

No communication. No stock.

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner for what was a good price. Paid up in full and then sat and waited for a week and half. Heard nothing during that time. Then a refund turns up. No explanation. No communications, nothing.
It's not so much that they did not have stock of what they said they could sell me but the fact that they never spoke to me at all.

Terrible service, can't do their jobs at all

GussA
GussAPerth, WA

Order not dispatched within 24 hours!

Ordered a SSD for which the product description claims "Dispatch from warehouse in 24 hours".
PayPal payment processed immediately, but after business 3 days still no sounds if the order has been dispatched. Don't be fooled by these claims.

Ren G
Ren GSydney

Great range and quick delivery

We have been our office laptops and monitors from here. The discounted prices are an appeal and the quick delivery is really good.

Deals on laptops are hard to let go. Been a repeat buyer and love the prices.

The website can be a bit better (only say this as I am into website marketing).

Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Bad Choices Of Shopping Online

Merchants like HUGE BEST LTD from CHINA Who advertise items like DashCams and don't supply you
Directly, involve other Merchants like SALEs@JEWELRY-DIY.COM and other, send something that you didn't order, after waiting 4 weeks. The DashCam I ordered had GPS and DUAL LENSES..
The one I received NO GPS and a SINGLE LENSE and was totally different from what I had ordered. It is also amazing how delivery times vary, from one week to four weeks once you have paid your money.
BUYERS BEWARE....