Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (27)
Shane Powell
Shane PowellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent price, supper fast shipping!

I purchased a 28" UHD monitor through eBay from these guys. I was a little nervous as I read some bad reviews on this site, however all the recent feedback seemed positive. The price was $40 cheaper than anyone else and the shipping was free! I got all the automated emails from their system telling me the status so I knew exactly what was happening. I ordered it on a Tuesday night, it was shipped on a Wednesday afternoon and I had it on Thursday! I would recommend these guys, very happy.
Great price, fast shipping and good communications

jillian
jillianHervey bay

No issues at all

Have purchased two differnt laptops from this site and all have been brand new condition. Postage has been quick within four days of purchase (I live interstate in a regional area) and I have had great communication with the company. Company upgrade the last laptop at no additional cost even though the laptop was mistakenly advertised as a better product. I would definitely recommend this company to any one.
Great communication and easy to deal with

S.
S.Melbourne

Fast, efficient and absolutely painless transaction

Placed an order for an Asus LED/LCD monitor on 2nd April. Order was processed on the same morning and arrived at my interstate location on 4th April. Everthing's in perfect working order. Overall had a very good first experience with them and would order from them again when the need arises. (I admit i only saw some of the less than fantastic comments written here after I placed orders, but I'm glad I did not encounter any issues at all.)

Guy
GuyBrisbane

Shopping Express Review

I've read all of the comments about shopping express and how bad they are. I said mosewell give it a go I need something anyway, so I bought an Elgato game capture Device and the price, delivery, quality and the shipping amount of days were spot on. First the price was $40 cheaper then any other company which was great, the shipping took 3 days to get to my house, and the quality is brand new, no scratches sealed tight, and device which I love is running perfectly.

Nothing

MG1992
MG1992Brisbane

Well done

Ordered a one hour crazy deal (samsung galaxy tab 3 kids $149 with the $50 cash back down from $299). Received 3 days after payment. Not the first time I've bought from them (ordered through eBay before there website. Well done, service was excellent and I will be doing business again in the near future
Cheap, fast postage, great deals

GA
GAMelbourne

Item delivered with little bit of of a worry

Melissa
MelissaMelbourne, Victoria

Happy Customer

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
HeatherCanberra

ShoppingExpress - A real world log of how my purchase goes and if they respond to email

Posted 10/9/13: Well, I ordered a printer from shppingexpress.com.au on 2/9/13. Six working days later there is no update at their website. I sent an email 9/9/13 to request a progress report. My email generated an automated bounce from the shoppingexpress site but I've not received any other reply 24+ hours later. Now I'm going to have to chase the supplier. They took payment but it seems they didn't have the advertised item ready to sell. The non-responsiveness is a bad look and I'm without a printer. I'll post further updates here on what happens from now on.

darrell.barrell
darrell.barrellCanberra

Quick, Easy & Cheaper = Excellent!

I bought a $1400 ASUS laptop that was $150 cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived within 5 working days as advertised. No problems, excellent!

I was a bit apprehensive before purchasing because of the negative reviews here but after reading more closely I could see that each was sorted by someone from ShoppingExpress (so they must take their customer support seriously).

pharma student
pharma studentNew South Wales

Very Happy

From ordering my Sony Vaio Duo 11 to Delivery...3 days!! Item arrived in perfect condition. The price was $400 cheaper than any where else. Couldn't be happier.
Keep in mind, people with an axe to grind are far more vocal than happy customers, so the star rating isnt as bad as it appears.
Speed of delivery, price

Excellent :).

Sarahg
SarahgSydney, NSW

Highly Competitive & Great Customer Service!

sugarteets
sugarteetsBermagui

Not A Problem

After doing a lot of shopping around searching for a computer with Windows 7, I purchased a laptop from Shopping Express and am very happy with my purchase. I saved a bundle and it was delivered within two days. I will definately shop with them again. I love my new laptop.
Fast delivery. Value for money.

busterburz
busterburzSouth East Queensland, QLD

worked for us

we bought a laptop from them. great price. no problem ordering. all delivered as per website said, ie only took a few business days. product worked fine. not sure what happend with the other poor reviews, but for us worked fine. cant complain, seems good to me, and would use again.
delivery on time, all smooth
waiting in some tech info on one of their pcs. but its not forthcoming and comms by email could be better. might be manufactuers fault for not providing tech data, but still the company could let me know. i seemd to have fallen off their radar !

Fantastic! Better then expected

I ordered a Samsung 830 512GB SSD on Monday last week revived the unit in 2 days!
Set it all up works fine fantastic service speedy delivery will not to much more I could ask for after reading some of the bad reviews I'd suspect it is very rare I will 100 percent use these guys again!
Delivery time, and packing

Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.Canberra

Pleasantly surprised

Col on-line
Col on-lineAU

Great result

I have seen some negative reviews here but my experience was terrific. Ordered a laptop very early on Wed am and it was delivered Friday am at the lowest price I've found anywhere for that particular model.

Great service, proper professional invoice and item delivered exactly as advertised. I have had very bad experiences before with other on-line IT companies (Penta group) so perhaps those who are unhappy were really unlucky cos I've found this to be one of the best I've used.
Quick delivery, Best price, great service

RJ15
RJ15Illawarra, NSW

Terrific service- will use again!

I purchase a HP Touchscreen AIO desktop computer online on 28 January (pubic holiday) and it was delivered as described on 1 February!! I found the website easy to navigate, the checkout experience was smooth and there was a good selection of product in the area I wanted to purchase.
Excellent price & service. I won't hesitate to purchase through Shopping Express again.
Cost effective, prompt delivery, easy to use website with lots of choice.

DavidM_18
DavidM_18Goolwa

Great Price and Great Service

I've picked up a few things from Shopping Express and have always found the price to be Good and the items to be delivered fast.. what more can you ask ! when I have had to follow up with the after sales team, it was handled well and with no delays. So far i've picked up Two Laptops and two external hard drives, all delivered promptly and all still working as they should !
Great Price and Great Service !!
Fast delivery, and great Price

psemmel
psemmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No problem - With ease

Ordered a new laptop together with a docking station. Read "Product Review" before deciding which online site to order from. I looked at three cheaper sites, however, they only came up with just over 1 star. I had used Shopping Express last year fpr a modem and had no problem. I'm pleased to say that this purchase was no different. Phone call answered immediately, No false promises or unrealistic expectations. Ordered Tuesday arvo and posted Friday arvo. Picked up at the P.O. Tuesday midday.
Easy, reasonably priced

TonyM48
TonyM48Sydney, NSW

Computer Software Programme buy

Fantastic.
My computer crashed and I needed to buy a new software programme. I ordered and paid on a Monday. Shopping Express would have received my payment on Tuesday. They sent the goods out on Tuesday and I received the disc on Wednesday. It couldn't have been any faster and I was up and running on Wednesday!! Soo impressive
Simple to order and very fast delivery

BinuIndia
BinuIndiaSydney, NSW

Cheap Quick and Responsive

Bought a laptop at rock bottom price and got delivered the very next day. Shipping charges are lowest too. I made a request on the document details after purchase which they accepted and handled courteously. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and will do my next purchase from them. Thanks a lot Shopping Express.
Lowest Price, Cheapest Shipping Charges. Fast Delivery, Reliable and Courteous Service

aljosi
aljosiSYDNEY

A "no worry" transacton.Good commuication - delivery - price.

Toshiba Tablet despatched Monday received Thursday rural Queensland.
Netcomm Router despatched Thursday received Monday.I was kept informed from ordering to despatching and all time frames were well withih what was quoted on site.The Tablet was $100 cheaper than elsewhere.
The netcomm router's delivered price was cheaper than router price elsewhere. Bargains.Would definitely buy again from. Shopping Express and have recommended this store to my friends. Thanks!!
Very reliable

The online service i recived was 2nd to none

It was the 1st time i had shopped at this online store before
I Phoned them up on monday 8/8/20011 7 asked if i could add a extra 2mg of ram to my laptop order & it was done straigth away I recived my order
the nnext day with my invoice in it.
I was very Pleased & Surprised on how fast i recived my order as in the past when buying online i normally wait 7 days or longer before i recive my iterm & thats when the online store is in my own state
Very Fast sending my order to me

the only positive i can say is i was refunded

I was looking for a cheap older model eee box. The website showed 1 item left in stock so I placed the order on a Sunday. Receive confirmation email. 4 days later I login to check shipment status. Still processing. I contact customer support. Receive reply. Sorry was a stock level error we cannot fill the order. Request refund ( Thu ). Funds credited back by Tue ( to be fair that's prob banks fault ). That's the only pro.
I was refunded within days.

exlisburne
exlisburneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Placed an on-line order for Microsoft Office software on DVD which was favourably priced, and promptly delivered without an issue.
nothing went wrong