Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)
Jessie C
Jessie CSydney, NSW

Great price and fast turn around.

I bought an LG 34 Inch Ultragear from them recently and shipped within the 24 hour of my order so got it day after.

Very happy with the price and the quick turnaround.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best SSD's

On Tuesday 6th August 2019 somebody purchased a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD for $338.30 without me knowing also it was sent to the wrong address so I disputed it with PayPal and they refunded me my money back.

On Friday 9th August 2019 Marcus signed for it and then he ripped the box open and he replaced it with a Crucial MX500 1TB SSD before he returned it to sender.

On Monday 16th September his sister returned the Crucial MX500 2TB SSD back to Shopping Express but I have no idea with happened in between him receiving the SSD until his sister returned it.

Simple-Fast-Well Organized

Completely satisfied with shopping express. After reading reviews here I was a bit worried if I have chosen the right seller, BUT I did. Ordered laptop (1400$) on 1.1.19 and already writing this review on new computer. And I live in far north Queensland. I am also satisfied with services of Fastways! Delivery was 1 day delayed but just judging by current weather situation, was expecting it much later.
Communication with support team from SE was as well fast and professional.

I believe that some people had trouble with this company but be honest with yourself guys, are you always 100%? We are all just people.

Have a good day.

Torbvvv
TorbvvvBunbury

Unorganized and unprofessional

After spending $500 on their website and various amounts of other websites, this one in particular didn’t send any email notification about my order and what state it was in. I then emailed them about the issue asking for details about my order and they didn’t respond so I decided to call them only to find out that one of the sellers was on vacation, which I am fine with but at least they should email me about the current state. Prices are good but lack in notifying

BroScience
BroScience

Very good customer service

Bought some DDR4 memory new, unfortunately one of the memory sticks had a fault. Called the Shopping Express phone line and was pleasantly surprised to talk to real Australian people with good English and phone mannerism. They timely provided an RMA and item was returned and refund provided. Would use again!

Troy H
Troy H

Very happy user of Shopping Express

I was shocked to see the low rating of this website. I have bought many computer parts from shopping express and not had a single issue once. Delivery is fast and it is always the first place I come to look due to their low price and great sales. A very happy customer here.

Dan B
Dan B

Great Service, Great Quality fast shipping!

These guys were great to work with, I've order up to $1000 worth of stuff with them and the service was superb, the quality of the products are as of expected and it arrived safely and moderately fast!!! A+

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ethan. P
Ethan. PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

Banjo Pete
Banjo Petecanberra

Good Price and Product BUT!!

The product and price were great; however, after the abysmal service from their FASTWAY courier - 8 days delay from consignment in Sydney to attempted delivery in Canberra - I would buy elsewhere in future.

Just Read My Review

EZ

I'm living in Sydney and it wasn't got any issue for the delivery. It only take 4 day for me

Andrew
AndrewSydney

Multiple happy purchases

Felt I should chime in because I don't get the bad rap some people are giving these guys. I've bought multiple hardware products (NAS enclosure, hard drives, motherboard, CPU, a water cooling system, a power supply... I mean, I buy pretty much any computer stuff from them) & not only are they consistently cheaper than any other computer websites in Australia I've found, the items always arrive super quickly.

The closest thing to a complaint I can give is that the last motherboard I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages, but I don't feel I can blame them - I heard AM4 motherboards were pretty scan all around the globe for awhile.

Highly recommended.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Parts arrived in expected time and perfect condition.

Bought around 14 separate parts for a new pc, parts were cheap and all arrived faster than the estimated time. Was worried after reading all the negative reviews but I have no complaints

Everything went smoothly

Highly competitive boxing day prices drew me to this seller. There a many negative reviews out there so I was a tad hesitant, but the order was executed very well. The shipping wasn't lightning fast (6 business days after payment) however was still in line with estimates from the courier so I can't complain, plus this is always a disrupted time of year. Items arrived well packed but not over packed, which is good to see. Overall I am more than satisfied and I would certainly buy from them again.

Concerned after reading reviews, pleasantly surprised

Good prices, prompt dispatch and delivery. Ordered a considerable amount of new pc components, and only after placing the orders and paying via transfer I read reviews and was a bit concerned, but within a few days I had recieved all my orders, packaged very well I will add. Correspondence was good and it was nice to be able to check the order status on shopping express' website. Great experience overall!

jsljustin
jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Quick delivery, great prices, highly recommended!

Just to be clear I am just a consumer like anyone else, I'm a legitimate reviewer. I bought a 2TB HDD and a 1TB SSD from Shopping Express only last week, and they shipped it to me within two business days. Their prices are very good, excellent communication, and the products are just as described. Not sure why so many people are unhappy, I will be buying from Shopping Express again. Very happy customer. Thank you!

Ren G
Ren GSydney

Great range and quick delivery

We have been our office laptops and monitors from here. The discounted prices are an appeal and the quick delivery is really good.

Deals on laptops are hard to let go. Been a repeat buyer and love the prices.

The website can be a bit better (only say this as I am into website marketing).

NB the Nasty Bigot
NB the Nasty BigotAdelaide

Massive Discounts! Hurry Ends Quick! Oh wait...

Talal Ibrahim
Talal IbrahimSydney, NSW

Good service

We usually tend to write bad reviews only, but when the subject of review is really doing a good job, we don't bother to write the positive review.
I have purchased twice from shopping express and in both cases they were fast and accurate with the item. For the last time, I received my item with two working days only and it matched the descriptions 100%

mcalexy2k
mcalexy2kSydney, NSW

Supper fast... Genuine Products ..

I have purchased 3 items with them. Ones I purchased first item , I had something to clarify.. emailed them and received a response in few minutes.. I thought it was a automated reply. But no.. It was exactly a proper answer given by them with answer to my specific question..

Then received that item in 2 days time.

After that purchased two hard disks (one in morning and other one in the same day afternoon). I got a reply from them on next day morning saying my order was dispatched. ..Both items delivered to my place on same day (Between 20-28 hours after order)

Dazford
DazfordMelbourne

A good shopping experience. Very happy with the prompt delivery of the items ordered.

Same day Dispatch and order fulfillment

Order at 11:13 am, paid via PayPal, and order fill and pick up at 3:46 PM same day by Fastway couriers. The pricing on the Intel 535 Series 480GB SATA SSD hard was very competitive - cheaper than the anything else I found on the pricing website.

Darkside
DarksideDarling Downs, QLD

Superb Shipping & Communication

I Bought a 5Tb Western Digital Hard Drive and received quickly and i will purchase More Items and i will recommend to my friends

Fast service, with no problems

There are some negative reviews of Shopping Express on this page but I received fast service with no problems.
I bought a ASUS laptop. It came in an unopened ASUS box, it was exactly the model I ordered ( I checked using Settings), and was delivered to my home address in 2 working days. (They didn't have free shipping - but like a 'free lunch" there is no such thing as free shipping.)

JOHN D
JOHN D

Cheap prices when on sale

I regularly buy from Shopping Express.

They often have good specials and promotions.

Their prices are often equal to or less than MSY, especially during sales.

Also look out for their free shipping promotions.

I would recommend Shopping Express to anyone