Shopping Express

Shopping Express (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)
TonyM48
TonyM48Sydney, NSW

Computer Software Programme buy

Fantastic.
My computer crashed and I needed to buy a new software programme. I ordered and paid on a Monday. Shopping Express would have received my payment on Tuesday. They sent the goods out on Tuesday and I received the disc on Wednesday. It couldn't have been any faster and I was up and running on Wednesday!! Soo impressive
Simple to order and very fast delivery

BinuIndia
BinuIndiaSydney, NSW

Cheap Quick and Responsive

Bought a laptop at rock bottom price and got delivered the very next day. Shipping charges are lowest too. I made a request on the document details after purchase which they accepted and handled courteously. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and will do my next purchase from them. Thanks a lot Shopping Express.
Lowest Price, Cheapest Shipping Charges. Fast Delivery, Reliable and Courteous Service

aljosi
aljosiSYDNEY

A "no worry" transacton.Good commuication - delivery - price.

Toshiba Tablet despatched Monday received Thursday rural Queensland.
Netcomm Router despatched Thursday received Monday.I was kept informed from ordering to despatching and all time frames were well withih what was quoted on site.The Tablet was $100 cheaper than elsewhere.
The netcomm router's delivered price was cheaper than router price elsewhere. Bargains.Would definitely buy again from. Shopping Express and have recommended this store to my friends. Thanks!!
Very reliable

The online service i recived was 2nd to none

It was the 1st time i had shopped at this online store before
I Phoned them up on monday 8/8/20011 7 asked if i could add a extra 2mg of ram to my laptop order & it was done straigth away I recived my order
the nnext day with my invoice in it.
I was very Pleased & Surprised on how fast i recived my order as in the past when buying online i normally wait 7 days or longer before i recive my iterm & thats when the online store is in my own state
Very Fast sending my order to me

exlisburne
exlisburneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Placed an on-line order for Microsoft Office software on DVD which was favourably priced, and promptly delivered without an issue.
nothing went wrong

Very, very happy!!

I ordered my Sony Vaio laptop on Wednesday, and accidentally placed an order for 2 instead of 1. So I contacted them through their website to let them know to cancel 1 of them, and received an email back promptly the same day - confirming it was all fine. It was delievered to me in Melbourne by Friday lunchtime! Couldn't be happier with the service & it was also a great price. Cheers.

Ps. The previous reviews had me worried that I may never receive it, but obviously those stories are not the norm - after my great experience.
Excellent price. Fast delivery.
Small technical issue with logging on to my account through the website afer placing my order.

Formline
FormlineTamworth

Fantastic service!

We discovered Shopping Express on ebay; we would recommend their services to all potential customers for their excellent product range and outstanding service - not just at time of sale but after sales support for any questions... thanks for a great, stress-free IT&T order for once! Also to be noted is efficient lead times - order delivered within 2 days of placing order.
Reliable, value for money

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
JvE
JvENORTH SYDNEY

Fantastic Service

Ordered a SSD drive on Tuesday morning, Received conformation email that PM,with postal tracking, received it Thursday morning, and it is not that I live close by ,but in SW Victoria. There price was good, Their postage charges are cheap and they have PayPal. And NO 2.5% surcharge . So I tried them again a week later, and bought a Brother multifunction printer. Same thing conformation email that day,with tracking and goods arrived 2 days later. These guy's will be my 1st stop when looking for something els
Good prices and speed of delivery

artipaxSYDNEY

New Customer

I placed my order for an HP Proliant just before 10am on a Friday, by 6pm I already received a tracking number. It is delivered on a Monday morning. The price came out cheapest in price comparison though take into consideration it did not include the 2GB memory that other stores offer. But, after adding a 4GB memory it still comes out cheaper. The delivery cost is also the lowest - add to that the speed it was delivered. I will certainly come back again.
Fast service, good price.

artipax

Correction. When I opened the Proliant to install the 4GB - I discovered that the 2GB is included. They have the cheapest price afterall - apples-for-apples.

Sebastian21
Sebastian21MELBOURNE

Excellent experience with HP printer problem after months...

AlanG57
AlanG57MELBOURNE

Great Customer Service at Shopping Express

Ordered the HP ProLiant MicroServer Turned up on song a couple of days later - excellent.

However the very next day the price dropped by $40. I contacted Customer Support and they got back to me the same day and offered a credit. This is the sort of customer service that the old retails stores don't do. This is my new Tech store for all my needs.

Ejaz
EjazSYDNEY

Excellent customer support

Item ordered: 14/05/2012
Arrived: 16/05/2012
Returned: 17/05/2012 (as DOA)

Excellent customer service!! Highly recommended!

The tablet I ordered is a faulty model from Toshiba. These tablets get corrupted/ locked spontaneously. Mine locked up the same day I purchased it. James (and Bonnie) were very professional in dealing with the whole issue and arranged for a return the same day I launched my complain. I was offered a full refund.

Conclusion: I am going to order a different tablet from these guys today.

Bob41
Bob41SYDNEY

Just excellent service.....

Ordered Saturday 12 May, posted Monday 14 May and delivered Tuesday 15 May!!! - that's service!

This was my first purchase through Shopping Express and, unfortunately, the incorrect item was received.

However after a phone call to James who was very helpful,the correct item was posted and delivered the very next day, Wednesday 16 May!!!

One happy customer whose expectations were greatly exceeded!!! and who will be a repeat customer in the future...

Amazing Service

Amazing product and service!

Buying from Shopping express was such a wonderful experience.

Firstly i found a great deal on an LG 23" monitor. Purchasing was easy and quick. Used Paypal because you never know and always safer to have a safety net.

I queried via email with shopping express to ask about the item and whether it has been dispatched/sent. Customer service was extremely helpful. A bloke named James helped me out alot with relevant info etc.

Top service.