Showpo

Showpo Questions & Answers

Isabel M
Isabel M

When will the Sophie Cowl Neck Cross Back Maxi Dress in Blue be restocked? Thanks

Isabel E.

When will the Sophie Cowl Neck Cross Back Maxi dress in blue be restocked? Thanks

Sha H.
Sha H.

Do you ship FROM AUSTRALIA??
Not TO AUSTRALIA, FROM!

Amy E.
Amy E.

yes they do

Rebecca Stewart
Rebecca Stewart

Just wondering if the DAMIKA CROPPED PIN TUCK PANTS IN BLACK have any stretch?

Birthe Kok
Birthe Kok

Hi,
I orderd some dresses for my birthday but i live in the Netherlands so the shipment was an extra 94 euro’s. If i want to return some of the dresses do i have to pay another 94 euros??!! And i read some messages that i only get store credit back but i really want my refund in my bank account. Does sombody know the answer to my questions ? Would really help me out!

senicatristan
senicatristan

Has anyone bought a wildflower case from Showpo cause I want to know if it’s an actual wildflower case cause I’m kinda suspicious if it is because I don’t want to spend almost $60 on a “wildflower phone case” and it to get here and be a fake wildflower case made of cheap plastic

Pypa-zymeia P.
Pypa-zymeia P.

Hey guys has anyone brought the life changing dress off showpo? How is the quality and fit? Contemplating whether or not to buy a dress from here as I’ve seen so many complaints about the clothing quality and also their ridiculous return policy? I live in NZ as well and I don’t really want to be wasting money so if anyone could help I’d truly appreciate it

Shania M.
Shania M.

Hey just wanted to ask, I just ordered a dress for my year 10 formal and once I put the payment through it told me I would get a confirmation email but it hasn’t come through, will I still get the dress if that email doesn’t come through ?

Showpo
Showpo   DM

Hey Shania, So glad you're looking to wear Showpo to your formal, how exciting! You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of placing your order. If you still haven't received this, reach out to us at info@showpo.com and we'll look into this further for you!
Kindest, Showpo

Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

how to get in contact with customer service in showpo I have ordered items and paid it through afterpay and I have not received any confirmation email since yesterday. if anyone can help me thanks

Stephanie
Stephanie

Hey hey! I had the same problem my last order. If you go onto showpo, the app or the website, you'll see a "chat" bubble, usually the bottom right corner, there you can get in touch with the team. The bubble generally is on all pages, even when you're viewing clothing, scroll down a bit if you can't see it! Hope this helps

Tanya K
Tanya K

Hi There, Yes I did the same thing and clicked on the online bubble, put in my query details and had an instant response and my query was resolved in a few minutes. I have found their customer service extremely helpful.

Jaida P.
Jaida P.

I was wondering when the “called out dress in gold sparkle” will be restocked? Thanks.

Hi can I ask how long for a delivery to Airdrie in Scotland? thanks

Hi how do i work out the size if I'm 12 to 14 what size do i get? thanks

JoJo
JoJo

Hiya, I am an NZ size 12 - what size would you recommend buying for a dress from your site please?

Zipporah B.
Zipporah B.

I'm an 8 on top and 10 on the bottom and the 8 is snug on my hips so true to size.

Megan H.
Megan H.

How do i do it up

Laney M.
Laney M.

How long until the more than this dress in light blue will be back in stock?!?!?

Faith
Faith

I tried to return my dress that I ordered less than 2 weeks ago and it says my card was not accepted and it was the same card I paid for the dress with. I would like to have my money back on the card as soon as possible because I have tried to return this dress and it said the card was not working/ payment was failed for the shipping. Any help?

Desiree C.
Desiree C.

How is the loved up maxi dress because I just ordered our and dont know what to expect ?

Bini Alterch
Bini Alterch

I was wondering if the 'More than This Dress' in light blue will be restocked in size 4 (XXS)?

Laura
Laura

How much would I have to pay for a Montana playsuit please?

Get an answer from our members and Showpo representatives

Visit Official Website