SHS Products

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The worst i ever encounter

The worst i ever encounter, avoid at any cost. i rang to inquire about a product they are rude no sense of ability to give you the right info. then guess what you lost a customer and i think many would agree with me but not many would write a review about it online.

Highly Recommend!

Purchased a National Standard First Aid kit, was delivered quickly. Called the office and they were all lovely to deal with. I will be reordering refills when required.

Tonizone Lemon Furniture Polish - Best Ever Polish I Have Ever Used

The best furniture Polish I have ever used, and was delighted to find that SHS Products stocked it, after I could no longer purchase it in supermarkets. SHS have been a delight to deal with each time I place an order, and the promptness of deliveries is astounding., Wish there was more wonderful customer service of this nature.
The effectiveness, the sheen it leaves on the furniture and the fabulous scent in the house, which is always commented on by guests.

shs P.SHS Products

Thank you Elena for your fabulous review, glad we could help you with your purchase. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

Frosty_Boy

Frosty_Boy

Excellent Service

I have looked high and low for a replacement to the Pledge Grab It anti static mops that J&J have discontinued. I was recommended to purchase the Sabco Swish Mop and found that SHS Products stocked them. Based on the only other review here for SHS Products I was a little concerned but I decided to give them a try. I couldn't fault them. The mops and refills that I ordered arrived within a few days of ordering. It was a trouble free transaction and I would most certainly purchase from them again.
Comprehensive product range, good pricing, quick shipment.

shs P.SHS Products

Thank you for your review, glad we were able to help with your order today and you were satisfied with our delivery turn around time and customer service. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

As good as my Dyson

Received my carpet sweeper just on two weeks ago and don't know how I lived without It! With two long haired dogs I was constantly dragging out my Dyson to vacuum, now in between all I have to do is grab the Sabco and the results are just as good without any effort. I was a bit nervous buying on line for the first time but SHS Products couldn't have made my purchasing experience easier. It arrived when they said it would and was exactly how they described it.
Inexpensive and light weight
the colour - it was green

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Worst Aussie online retailer

Dan Johnson

They also trade under the name sanokil.com.au from the same address listed at their website, 2 Concorde Way, Bomaderry, NSW.

Dan Johnson

After several phone calls, they relented and refunded. Altogether a very unpleasant experience.