Shutters Australia

Shutters Australia

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Shutters Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Lyndal8585
Lyndal8585Sydney, NSW

Lengthy wait, wrong colour supplied and installed.

Bonnie Shepherd
Bonnie ShepherdSydney, NSW

So disappointed

3rd Time Unlucky!

Had to visit 3 times to correct issues, installed wrong motors, measured incorrectly then installed blinds backwards. After the 3rd visit the installer said he does not know how to connect the electric blinds and we need to pay an electrician.

Glenda
GlendaSydney

No Customer Service from the start.

Find out how Shutters Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Misleading sales people & bad customer service.

Sales person sold me on blinds and when item wrong they do not want to know. Bad customer service also on delivery. Times. Seems they tell you anything to get sale.

Stillwaitingarepair
Stillwaitingarepair

Shutters Australia now trading as Inwood Blinds

Worst Company Bad customer service.

Ordered blinds in November of last year. Waited 10 weeks for delivery and then another 2 weeks blamed on a strike at the docs??
When the blinds were fitted the installer did not fill in any of the gaps around the shutters and when I called the office they said there would be a 2 week wait before someone could come out. Since then I have had nothing but problems. The customer service is non existant and the customer service manager arrogant and did not care about my problem.
The shutters are now peeling.
Do not use this company as their policy seems to be to sell the products but not follow up on the problems.

Liz
Liz

Wish I read these reviews before dealing with such an awful company.

Bondi
BondiSydney, NSW

Worst company I have ever had to deal with!!!!!

I ordered blinds and shutters. The blinds were supposed to be sheer and let light in but instead I needed lights on in the middle of the day. Told the installer who rang office I said I wasn't going to pay for them as I was told they would be exactly the same as an existing room. I was then threatened by the customer service manager that he would tell the installer to remove all 3 rooms of already installed shutters I was that upset I was crying as I have quite a severe heart condition told him, please I am sick, he replied I don't give a damn. Then I said ok take your product give me my 50% deposit back now. He did not!!! Shutters I talked badly as well. Do not use this company they are disgusting!!!

terrible customer service! Warranty policy non -existent

Incredibly disappointing

Incredibly disappointing. My wife and I visited their offices in Castle Hill. We arrived at 3.15pm, walked up to the showroom only to be "eyed" by an uncaring receptionist. It was as if we were an intrusion to her day. It wasn't until after waiting for awhile that we decided to walk down the stairs to leave when a staff came to attend to us. Her service was good. We hadn't even left the showroom and the receptionist came out of her desk only to busy herself tying up their office rubbish bag in front of my wife and I as if to say they want to go home. The signage on their office says they were opened to 4pm. We arrived 3.15 pm. Yeah, incredibly disappointing.

no thanks
no thanksSydney

Customer Service poor rating

As a builder and professional in large business I was absolutely shocked to have the service provided to me by Shutters Australia. Don't recommend them at all and its no wonder that customers are frustrated and taking their business elsewhere.
Time wasting and not good service at all.

Mellyroc
Mellyroc

Worst Customer Service

Ruby
RubySydney

DO NOT USE THEM

Terrible service. Waited too long for product. Shutters did not fit and the installer cracked my splashback. Could not get a proper timeframe for an appointment, waited around one Saturday and the guy did not even turn up.