Siemens EC945RB91A

Siemens EC945RB91A

EC945RB91A and EC945RB91ANG
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Just cooked a dinner party for 13 with this and it was a breeze

I love using my wok on this, the heat is truly available for the centre trivet. The trivets are all slightly raised with a rim to minimise accidents going everywhere. The safety gas off works very well (tested this), and you can remove the middle wok trivet for 5 full trivets available, they are spaced very well so you can have 5large pots running at the same time. The only negative is a minor design/ usability issues- I wish that the small trivet and large trivet were reversed, because a small pot behind the large pot can be a challenge to stir. Oh, and I with the plugs could come off for easier cleaning, but this is still very easy to clean as is.
5 large pots and space between.
Some minor usability/design notes

Hi Tania Thank you for your valuable feedback we really appreciate it and if you require assistance with your new purchase, please call our customer service team on 1300 368 339 during EST business hours. Thanks BoschHomeAU

I'm looking at buying this product but have some questions - The number of trivet arms or sticks is less than most other stove tops. Is there any issue with pan stability? Also Tania mentions the small pan burner being at the back ( making stirring a bit awkward)but a salesperson pointed out to me that the wok burner can be used with its inside burner setting only and if you place a star trivet on top it basically is a small burner. In the few times that might be handy does that work?
Hi, I have found the trivet arms very stable without issues. The left back one is the smallest, and I put the espresso trivet on it to make it smaller, and it works with my smallest pots (for milk or melting butter). The lady is correct that the middle "wok" burner can be used for both very hot wok heat, and also just the smaller burner for gentle heating. However, I just tried to place the espresso trivet onto the middle trivet and it is simply too big, and it is unstable to use this, so I disagree with the salesperson on this advice. Therefore a small pot (i.e. a milk pot) would be best on the smallest far trivet. However, if you were frying in a frypan and needed slow heat, then the wok burner on the single small flame would be ideal as well.Thankyou very much Tania, for your answer and trying a star trivet on the middle burner. ( i had thought also to bring my star trivet and a small pan to the store to try them out, as pedantic as that might seem! ..) hope you don't mind but can I just ask two more ( pedantic) things ? is the inner burner of the 'wok' burner about the same size and strengths (low / high) as the small left back burner? I think all told it sounds like a good stove top. And - as I understand the knobs on this unit are a type of plastic?, not metal. Are they holding up ok?) much appreciate and thankyou for your feedback !!

Had a power failure and now the cooktop will not turn on. the time display is showing 07. The model EC745RT90A Cooktop. Please advise?
I am sorry I don't have an answer to assist you as this has not happened to me. Suggest you call Siemens

Is it easy to clean? Are the hobs bits removal to clean?
I have found it very easy to clean as the 'gas bits' are removable and washable in the sink with some dishwashing detergent. The stainless steel base can be easily cleaned spray and wipe and paper towel. Also there are ridges which keep spills contained to that hotplate, so if you do spill something (eg pasta water boils over), it means you can clean up that hotplate whist other hotplates (eg cooking sauce) are unaffected and can continue cooking. I have now had this hotplate for a couple of years and I have to say it looks as good as when I bought it, and I use it every day as I cook a lot. I would buy this brand / model again precisely because it is easy to clean and easy to use.Thank you Tania for your reply. Much appreciated and will get this cooktop.

EC945RB91AEC945RB91ANG