Siemens EH675ME21P

Siemens EH675ME21P

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Induction Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love the frying sensor!

I bought this induction cook top after moving house and using Miele for several years. Unfortunately it blew up after 5 days of use! They came out fairly quickly and got two hobs going for me but the service to repair it completely was a little slow (around 2 weeks - waiting for parts) It is certainly not as efficient as the Miele in terms of the speed of getting water boiling etc, but quite acceptable. The thing I really do love about this cooktop however is the sensor frying system, which I did not have on the Miele. It works as a very fine thermostat while frying, so nothing burns! You don't need non-stick pans because you have such amazing control over the heat. Frying eggs, fritters, spanish omelette etc. is easy in plain stainless steel cookware on the minimum/low heat fry sensor, no sticking whatsoever even if you are using very little oil. I haven't tried it yet but I imagine it would be great also for gently melting chocolate. Even though I had a bad start with this cook top, considering it was half the price of Miele I think its a good choice, especially given the fry sensor.