Siemens EH875KU11E

Siemens EH875KU11E

lissamj

lissamjSydney, NSW

If I could give 0, I would. Faulty Lemon

I first started having trouble when the cooktop was 17 months old. All 4 circuits had to be replaced, 2 on each side.
7 months later the same thing is happening but no faults can be detected so even though my appliance has a 5 year warranty and cost 10k, I need to pay for service calls.

The cooktop now regularly overheats and shuts off to cool down before I can recommence cooking, but this is not a manufacturering problem according to customer service.

How can a 10k cooktop continually overheat sometimes with only 1 pot and this not be a manufacturing problem.

I think for the cost of the appliance All service call costs should be covered by the company.

Purchased in February 2016 at Winnings.

Siemens
Bosch H.Siemens

PKL

PKLMelbourne

Siemens Induction Cooktop A1041454

Siemens Bosch customer service poor. They use third party providers who do not get back to you and I had one that didn’t know the product. Our cook top has stop functioning 3 times. This 3rd time whilst using the booster function I smelt something burning then smoke starting pouring out from the base of the cook top. I would not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

iQ700 EH875KU11E 80 cm Induction Cooktop

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Siemens-Glass issue and worst service- EH875KU11E

Bought the induction cooktop, burnt brown marks after 4 weeks of using. Called service guys 2 times then got so frustrated with their lack of offer to help (but they said buy a glass scraper)- would I want to do this on a $9K cooktop!!! Then after a few weeks, the corner of the glass cracked- with absolutely no fault of mine. Service call attended and took FOUR WEEKS (and after 5 phone calls) from me to Siemens. Now they are saying that glass is not part of warranty. I am so disappointed- clearly there is an issue with the glass as well as the design- this design only has two frames, not four and should have NOT been made like this. I am now stuck with a scorched glass cooktop and cracked side.

Siemens