Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A

ER926SB90A, ER926SB70A

2.1

Hayley S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed

Similar to others the cooktop has blistered around the burners. I contacted Siemens, they replied straight away asking for photos. I sent the photos earlier this year, have followed up and have still had no further replies.
Faulty product, they should be at least be contacting their customers and looking at fixing this problem.

Purchased in March 2019 at e&s.

Hayley S.

Thanks for the speedy response. I have emails the above address and quoted the number.

Judith

JudithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty repair performed perfectly

Had been very happy with my cooktop for 4 years, Then I rested a bowl near the front corner and the glass cracked. Feared the worst after reading some reviews of service provided by the Siemens Home BSH Group, but I rang E&S, they contacted BSH and around a week later the glass top was replaced by Craig from Fix-It-All, he and Simone were great to deal with, and something that could have been a horrible frustrating experience turned out much better than expected.

Purchased in August 2016.

So hard to clean

I purchased the 900 gas top ceramic cook top ...looked great when I had it Installed but the day I used it I started getting cloud wipes and circles around the knobs ...used enjoi,cerapol wipes for cleaning ceramic but to no avail ...I hate this cook top ... have purchased the steam and conventional oven and have been very happy with that but the cook top is a horrid to clean

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ingrid
Ingrid
Gas Cooktops

Find out how Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A compares to other Gas Cooktops

Sonali

SonaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to clean

I wish I had read the reviews before buying! I have a brand new home and installed the gas cooktop thinking it will be easy to clean since it is glass! Since using it for 3 months now, I have dirty stains around all gas burners from the oil splutters / food etc and I have tried to clean with various products but was unable to clean! Why is this product still on market when everyone has reported issues with cleaning? The product should be recalled! Anyone know what are my options if I want to return this product? I have used it for 3 months in a brand new home and was purchased from Harvey Norman commercial (as builder's choice supplier)

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to clean the cooktop - dont buy it

It kitted my whole kitchen with SIemens. All the appliances are great aside from the cooktop. You cant clean it. Now the black glass has ring marks around the burners which you cannot get off. No matter how much you scrub this, it simply does not clean properly and looks shabby. They should recall this product, its no good at all.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Same problem cleaning burners

I wish I'd read this review before purchasing my cook top - would have looked at other options. I have the same problem cleaning the burners. We bought the cook top last year for our renovation but have only been using it for six months and it has permanent stains. I like the cook top itself but would definitely not recommend it. I've used the recommended cleaner and it has not done the job.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Deborah

Can't remove or clean burners

Have Gumptioned, soaked in dishwasher powder overnight, scrubbed and scrubbed the removable parts of the hob but to no avail. Bizarre that they can't be cleaned easily and that the screwed in bits of the burners can't be removed. Driving me crazy and looks as though I don't clean my kitchen! I noticed this as soon as I started using it. One year later still not happy. Designed by someone who doesn't cook! Only good thing is that the heat factor is good as is the overall look ( from a distance). Disappointed.

Deborah

OK, shall do but is there a way of unscrewing the bottom burner bit so as to clean properly?

MattRoleystone

Poorest service i have ever experienced

Nada

NadaSydney

Cooktop that can't be cleaned

The cooktop works perfectly, . BUT the gas burners cannot be cleaned, I've had the cooktop for less than a year and they have black marks on them that cannot be cleaned, I tried to clean the wok burner and the paint coat came off the edges.
The most important specifications a cooktop should have other than working well is being durable, being able to clean it, looking clean.
These burners should be recalled, if seiman wants to produce a perfect product.
Works well
Cannot be cleaned without removing paint surface of burners.

Gas Cooktops

Find out how Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A compares to other Gas Cooktops

j.macGeelong

Cracked cooktop

Nice looking, easy to use, no practical concerns. However one small spice bottle was dropped onto the plate near the front burner and it cracked! Not at all practical. No luck even getting a callback from the anointed Siemens rep a week down the track, with 3 messages left! Lets hope the Siemens people do monitor this site!

Happy with the $40,000 spent on quality kitchen fitout, except the hotplate. make you wonder how many of these one might go through? (Or did we just get a dud? Would you risk it?)
Sharp looking, practical.
It appears to be far too fragile for a kitchen environment, based on our experience.

j.mac

Thanks to Siemenss for their response. The gentleman who installed the kitchen has replaced the cooktop. We are unsure whether it was faulty, however it has been resolved. Lets see how resilient it proves to be.

csutak40
csutak40

Peter H.

Peter H.asked

ER926SB70A

How do you remove the glass top on this cooktop in order to change the jets ?

Hi Peter H,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Cooktop. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11715 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

khan b.

khan b.asked

ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A

I wonder why this product is still in market!! Got nasty Oil splutter marks On the burners and it looks as if I havent cleaned it in ages,though its been only 3 months since we got it installed. Can anyone please help with the marks on the burners? How to get rid of them!? I have literally tried everything hob brite, mr muscle, Vinegar/ baking soda etc etc

Ash

Yes it's a bit of a disgrace. The glass isn't that easy to clean either. The day is comes to you is the cleanest it will ever look

Hi Khan,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens ER926SB70A.
After each use, clean the burner parts once they have cooled down. If any residue is left (baked-on food, drops of grease etc.), however little, it will become stuck to the surface and more difficult to remove later, including splatter from other, unused burners. For really baked on remnants oven cleaner may help.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia.

jennyh

jennyhasked

ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A

I agree tat the siemens gas cooktop is a horror to keep clean but my problem is that suddenly neither of my burners are lighting automatically. Probably from the difficulty I have trying to scrub clean the cooktop. Unable to find any trouble shooting guides and really don't think the part should break down so quickly. do you have any trouble shooting ideas.

Hi Jennyh,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A cooktop.
We'd like to help, if you could email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6742 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Compare both Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A