Siemens ER926SB90A

Siemens ER926SB90A

Sonali

SonaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to clean

I wish I had read the reviews before buying! I have a brand new home and installed the gas cooktop thinking it will be easy to clean since it is glass! Since using it for 3 months now, I have dirty stains around all gas burners from the oil splutters / food etc and I have tried to clean with various products but was unable to clean! Why is this product still on market when everyone has reported issues with cleaning? The product should be recalled! Anyone know what are my options if I want to return this product? I have used it for 3 months in a brand new home and was purchased from Harvey Norman commercial (as builder's choice supplier)

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to clean the cooktop - dont buy it

It kitted my whole kitchen with SIemens. All the appliances are great aside from the cooktop. You cant clean it. Now the black glass has ring marks around the burners which you cannot get off. No matter how much you scrub this, it simply does not clean properly and looks shabby. They should recall this product, its no good at all.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bosch H.Siemens

Deborah

Can't remove or clean burners

Have Gumptioned, soaked in dishwasher powder overnight, scrubbed and scrubbed the removable parts of the hob but to no avail. Bizarre that they can't be cleaned easily and that the screwed in bits of the burners can't be removed. Driving me crazy and looks as though I don't clean my kitchen! I noticed this as soon as I started using it. One year later still not happy. Designed by someone who doesn't cook! Only good thing is that the heat factor is good as is the overall look ( from a distance). Disappointed.

Deborah

OK, shall do but is there a way of unscrewing the bottom burner bit so as to clean properly?

MattRoleystone

Poorest service i have ever experienced

See all Siemens ER926SB70A / ER926SB90A reviews

SVR

SVRasked

How do we stop the ignition sparking? It just keeps clicking/sparking on all the burners.
Nothing seems to stop it. Please help!

Ingrid
Ingrid

I don't know , you must have a fault as I haven't had that happen to me before. You should ring Siemens and have them look at it.

Bosch H.Siemens

Hi SVR,
Thanks for your question, We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Siemens cooktop.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Miltonasked

Have the cracking issue been resolved yet?

Deborah

Did you mean cleaning? No, nothing has taken off the burnt on grease and grime and anything that scrapes it off scratches the surface. If I ever sell my house will need to have the plates replaced so it looks like I clean my house!

Milton

No I mean the cracks that people find in thier Siemens gas cook tops for no apparent reason

Nada
Nada

Mine didn't have cracks, mine had the cleaning issue too. There's no way of cleaning these plates without scratching the paint off. They should replace them for us free of charge with a cleanable set. We should return and get a refund as the product is defective.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives