Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving the steam oven

This is the first steam oven I have owned and I am really liking some of the features available. I have used the steam function many times steaming veggies, fish, dumplings and more. When reheating food I have found adding the steam doesn't dry the food out. I have yet to use some of the options on the menu (there are lots to choose from) but have mostly been successful with what I have tried, there are times I have needed to extend the cooking but that hasn't been anything too major. Anytime when using the steam function you do need to use the drying function afterwards, nothing too major but something to be mindful of. This is a smaller oven so I also like that don't have to heat a large oven for small items.

Purchased in February 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Dr Carla Brion

Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

Purchased in February 2018.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
JMRopati

JMRopatiKyneton

A superior Oven

This oven is a marvel. My wife adores the simple interface and the speed with which it can reach the desired heat. It is all digital and an easy touch usability. The 4D mode is something I have not seen in an oven before and I would certainly recommend it for anyone. Very happy with this model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Wall Ovens

Find out how Siemens iQ700 Compact Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

Canberra DaddyKingston 2604, ACT

3 Ovens in one plus a 5 yr warranty

The oven is very good to use, still trying to work out the steam function. Winning Appliances offered free cooking classes. This is definitely a must do - the oven is very complicated. Bought it at Winning Appliances for $3,500. Was looking to replace a Miele which had blown after 12 years. Siemens was over $1,000 cheaper, had a 5yr warranty and had the steam function. Will provide an update after the classes when we learn more about it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017