Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

3 questions from our users

Maria L.

Maria L.asked

iQ700 HB673G0S1A

In our manual book it says we're meant to have accesory supports so can use to place our accesories for self cleaning. Apart from the shelves which have the extend railing system attached we don't have any. Where can we buy them from as none for sale on your website. Thank you

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A.
From page 16 of your user manual no accessory is needed: "While cleaning is in progress, you can clean an accessory at the same time, e.g. the universal pan or the baking tray. Before cleaning is started, remove the worst dirt. Slide the accessory in at level 2."
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia

Lisa

Lisaasked

iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Can I leave the wire racks and the universal tray in the oven when I run the self clean

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A Oven.When using the cleaning function, you can clean the enamel accessory provided at the same time. You cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the
cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for cleaning using the cleaning function; this will discolour
them. Further accessories suitable for cleaning using the cleaning function are listed in the table for special
accessories in your user manual. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

JohnJasked

iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Recently my oven has steamed rather than baking roast poultry and vegetables. Setting is 4D on 200 degrees; tray 1 with diced potato, pumpkin, etc, and tray 2 with chicken pieces. Result is (cooked) watery food with little or no browning, and certainly no crisp skin - what I would expect if I had steamed the food. This has started just in the last month; prior roasts were perfect - cooked food with a crisp an brown exterior. Could an exhaust vent be blocked prevent the steam from escaping during cooking?

Hi JohnJ,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch HB673G0S1A Oven.
We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Mich
Mich

Hi John, I would definitely be in touch with Siemens regarding this issue. You are right, the food should not be watery. Assuming you have the Add Steam function turned off or to Low, you should still have a nice roast. Contact Siemens is my best advice.
Regards
Michelle

JohnJ

I called the Bosch Service Desk who sent out a technician who found a faulty thermostat which meant the oven only reach 80% of the set temperature - hence the steaming effect. A new thermostat is due to be installed next Monday.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives