Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.0

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Absolutely LOVE my oven

I normally read Product Review to make a general assumption on a product and I find there are SO many bad reviews and not many good reviews. My motto has always been, give credit when credits due! I have had my oven for 2 years now...it gets used daily. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning all the functions on it. But the cooking is even, the telescopic rails are so helpful and the meal plans are great! Siemens are such a fine product without the Miele pricetag.

Date PurchasedMay 2016