Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Listing monitored by Siemens

28 questions from our users

Treeasked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi we have a Siemens built in oven and the racks are all brown. I can’t get the grime off. I always take them out when using the self clean function. What’s the best way to get the racks back to their shiny form? Thank you

Hi Tree,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
We would recommend to use the below product. We only recommend to use warm soapy water for cleaning or our recommended products which can be purchased on our website.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Tree

Thanks which product do you recommend for the stainless steel racks?

Carolyn J
Carolyn Jasked
iQ700 Ovens

I have an HB678GB.6B built in oven and didn't remove the wire racks before using the self-cleaning function. These have now discoloured. Is there any way of removing the discolouration and returning the racks to their original state?

Hi Carolyn J,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Oven rails.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12693 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

J9R
J9Rasked
iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Can someone please tell me how easy it is to switch between cooking modes? For example, if I cook a roast using the convection function but want to quickly heat the gravy can I switch to microwave function or is there wait/ cooling time?

Brian H
Brian Hasked
iQ700 Ovens

We have a Siemens MB535A0S0B oven (product code 89041698), with removable rails. Can the rails and oven trays be cleaned in a dishwasher?

Rhianon H.
Rhianon H.asked
iQ700 Ovens

What are the differences between Siemens oven model HB875GDB1A & model HB875G8B1A? The only difference i can see in the online specs is the energy star rating being 4 stars for the G8B1A & 4.5 stars for the GDB1A...
Also do either or both models come with telescopic runners?

Hi Rhianon H,
Thanks for the question regarding our Siemens HB875GDB1A & HB875G8B1A.
HB875GDB1A - has an energy rating of 4.5 star but does not come with telescopic rails. These will need to be purchased as an accessory.
HB875G8B1A - Has an energy rating of 4.0 star. Telescopic rails are included in this model.

Paul stevens
Paul stevens asked
iQ700 Ovens

The panel that contains the water tray in our oven will not close what can we do ?

Louise
Louiseasked

Hi
I have just taken delivery of a Siemens HB875GDB1A self cleaning oven. Do I have to remove the side rails prior to starting the self cleaning function

Hi Louise,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Oven.
You can clean the enamelled accessory supplied in the cooking compartment when the cleaning function is cleaning the cooking compartment. You cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for the cleaning function and will become discoloured. you can find further information regarding the self cleaning function from pages 18 in your user manual.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

Del
Delasked
iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Does anyone know which iQ700 series of oven has the telescopic rails - can't seem to find out. Thanks Del

Herman E
Herman Easked
iQ700 Ovens

Would be good to get an indication of when the wifi app will be available in Australia? Its over 6 months since we bought the new oven, and I'm not very accepting of excuses for this long delay. Please give us a Date?

Kyrre K.
Kyrre K.asked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi, how do I change The language to englIsh on my Siemens iq700 steam oven?

Hi Kyrre,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven.
We would recommend checking your user manual for the specific instruction found in the Basic Settings section.
generally, if you press the menu button you will be able to select the "Settings" operating mode. The first basic setting appears which is the language and can be changed using the rotary selector.

Talita B.
Talita B.asked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi there, my mom has Siemens hq737357z and lives in South Africa. Unfortunately, the self cleaning panels in the oven at the back and side was cleaner with oven cleaner and scrubbed. What are the effects of this and can they be replaced?

Hi Talita,
Thanks for the question regarding your mum's Siemens oven.
The self cleaning panels will no longer self clean and will require replacing. We would suggest your mother contact customer service in her country to arrange this.

malcolm k.
malcolm k.asked
iQ700 Ovens

My steam oven is showing a code c1210 in a red background, any ideas what could be wrong?

Hi Malcolm,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens steam oven.
With that error all we can suggest is to reset the appliance and the power supply. If this doesn't work or the error code comes back a service call would be needed to investigate further.

Maria L.
Maria L.asked
iQ700 HB673G0S1A

In our manual book it says we're meant to have accesory supports so can use to place our accesories for self cleaning. Apart from the shelves which have the extend railing system attached we don't have any. Where can we buy them from as none for sale on your website. Thank you

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A.
From page 16 of your user manual no accessory is needed: "While cleaning is in progress, you can clean an accessory at the same time, e.g. the universal pan or the baking tray. Before cleaning is started, remove the worst dirt. Slide the accessory in at level 2."

Guy F.
Guy F.asked
iQ700 Ovens

Is there any way to display the current thermometer temperature (not the target temperature) when meat roasting?

Hi Guy F,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven. We'd like to help,if you contact us on 1300 167 425 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

elizabeth e.
elizabeth e.asked
iQ700 Ovens

My new Siemens oven seem too hot can it be re calibrated?

Hi Elizabeth E,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Siemens Oven. We'd like to help,if you contact us on 1300 167 425 and quote your model number, we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Des
Desasked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi. My Siemens combi steam oven (Hs658gx.1) is not releasing the water from the tank when the steam function is selected. I started a descale but the water solution is still not flowing. The oven is now stuck on the descale/rinse cycle and it won’t let me select main menu!
Any ideas how to reset so I can at least use fan forced settings? Thanks.

Hi Des,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven.
With that issue all we can advise is to clean the tank as per the instructions on page 20 of your user manual. If this doesn't work or if it's already been done and the issue is still present a service call would be recommended.

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi, I would like to know about the IQ700 series and the wifi connectivity with other devices such as google home or Alexa.
Also when will the app be available in Australia?

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the question regarding the Siemens range.
At this stage there is no timeline for this system coming into Australia.

Lou Lou
Lou Louasked
iQ700 Ovens

Hi guys I have a micro / pyro / steam oven Siemens HN678G4S1/49 the manual is a bit confusing do I leave my rails , racks and trays in to pyro clean or not ? and do I take out the rail holders as well if I need to remove the rails for the clean . Kindest regards

Hi Lou Lou,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HN678G4S1.
The rails can be cleaned in the self cleaning function but any accessories should be removed. The specific information is on page 30 of your user manual.

Davedb
Davedbasked
iQ700 Ovens

what is better steam full or steam assisted

Joyce
Joyce

Sorry but I dont have steam. A friend does and finds it fantastic, I think hers is steam assist.. Apologies that I cant be more precise.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven.
Depending on what you cook both have incredible benefits. Pure steam cooking is ideal for steaming fish and vegetables however cooking dishes such as risotto, dumplings and puddings are other great ways to get the benefits of full steam cooking in your oven. PulseSteam or adding steam to traditional cooking methods is ideal for breads, baking, meat and poultry where you get soft and tender results while still achieving a nice golden brown finish.

Ann D.
Ann D.asked
iQ700 Ovens

My display panel of my electric Siemens oven has stopped displaying . the oven is around 8 years old not used daily. Is there a part I can replace. TypeHT5HBP7 HB76AU560A /02 FD 9001 00020. These are all the info on the side of door. Can anyone help me. I live in Redland city Brisbane. Thanks Ann

Hi Ann, We purchased our Siemens from Winnings at Crows Nest, Sydney and we were told that they are the sole distributors of Siemens Ovens. I would try ringing them for advice.

Hi Ann,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your oven. Please contact us on 1300 167 425 well investigate for you.
Siemens Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ700 Ovens