Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Siemens iQ700 Ovens (page 2 of 2)

Compact Ovens and Single Ovens

DebB

DebBSydney

Some good, some not so good

I have been using this for a few days now and I like the even cooking, and fast heat up times. I don't like that my door has little chips on the inside of the glass (service call booked), and that the thin oven trays warp and do not slide easily into the racks. Obviously I was meant to fork out extra for the pull out racks. For a premium product I expected higher quality fittings. I also find the wheel frustrating to use, requiring lots of turning to set longer times. Using the timer can be confusing as if you press start/stop after setting your time it turns off the heating. I will need to follow the instructions carefully for a while to get used to it. A Question - why did the oven come with three trays and only one wire shelf?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
SiemensHome AUSiemens

Which function shoudl I use - top/bottom heating? Or 4D?

I have owned my Siemens oven since March. I have to confess that I am struggling to use it, as I always have to get out the manual to know which function/rack position to use. My question is is there a go-to setting to always use as a default option?

Karen
Karen

Thanks very much that's really helpful!

MRW

MRWSydney

Siemens Wall Oven

Bought this Siemens oven from Winnings Appliances. I have been using it now for 1 week and it is great, very quick to heat up easy controls 4D hot air produces a very even cook. I really did struggle with what oven to buy but I am very happy with this purchase.

Natalie

NatalieCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and frustrated

Davedb

Davedbasked

what is better steam full or steam assisted

Joyce

Sorry but I dont have steam. A friend does and finds it fantastic, I think hers is steam assist.. Apologies that I cant be more precise.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven.
Depending on what you cook both have incredible benefits. Pure steam cooking is ideal for steaming fish and vegetables however cooking dishes such as risotto, dumplings and puddings are other great ways to get the benefits of full steam cooking in your oven. PulseSteam or adding steam to traditional cooking methods is ideal for breads, baking, meat and poultry where you get soft and tender results while still achieving a nice golden brown finish.

If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia.

Ann D.

Ann D.asked

My display panel of my electric Siemens oven has stopped displaying . the oven is around 8 years old not used daily. Is there a part I can replace. TypeHT5HBP7 HB76AU560A /02 FD 9001 00020. These are all the info on the side of door. Can anyone help me. I live in Redland city Brisbane. Thanks Ann

Hi Ann, We purchased our Siemens from Winnings at Crows Nest, Sydney and we were told that they are the sole distributors of Siemens Ovens. I would try ringing them for advice.

Hi Ann,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your oven. Please contact us on 1300 167 425 well investigate for you.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia.

gerbera313

gerbera313asked

Hi, I read that for the self cleaning function you have to remove the wire racks, what about the rails?

Joyce

I haven’t actually used the pyrolitic clean yet. I’ve just looked up in the manual, page 19 -20 and it says to wipe over the racks and that there may be some discolouration. So I’m gathering they stay in. You could ring Siemens, they are very helpful.

Hi Gerbera313,
Thanks for your question regarding your Siemens Oven.
Depending on your model number of your oven you may need to remove rails and shelves before starting the cleaning function.
Please refer to your user manual for confirmation.
Regards Siemens Home Australia.

Elliot K
Elliot K

Hi gerbera313, it sounds like you might be shopping around for a new oven ... ?

When I was comparing features of different brands and models I was initially surprised that some trays and rails could be left in during the pyro clean process while others must be removed. Such details are generally not that prominent, you need to carefully read through the features and specifications to determine whether the trays and/or rails can be left in or have to be removed.

A good friend with a well-regarded (German) oven was shocked to hear our Siemens trays and rails could be left in during the pyro cleaning cycle because she has to remove hers.

We're really glad we took the time to carefully compare the features and specifications before going a showroom to touch & feel the different brands and models we were interested in, and then placing our order. Details like how the controls feel, how the door opens/closes, how the trays slide in and out, etc., are subtle things but do make a difference to how enjoyable the oven is in real use.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ700 CM633GBS1B (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 CM633GBS1B (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

3.0
Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 CN678G4S1B (combi-microwave Oven)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 CN678G4S1B (combi-microwave Oven)

Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

3.0
Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

4.1
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensSteam Ovens and Wall OvensWall OvensSteam Ovens and Wall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $2,599.00$3,899.00$3,999.00$3,999.00$3,299.00$2,499.00$2,899.00$2,099.00$5,999.00$4,499.00$2,599.00
Oven FuelElectricityGasElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)CombinationSteam OnlyConventional (Conduction)
SizeCompactSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleCompactCompactSingle
Capacity45L71L71L67L71L71L71L47L71L
FeaturesCooling Fan, Microwave Function and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan and Separate GrillMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Microwave Function, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Cooling FanMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackBlackStainless Steel
Dimensions 455 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature275 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C250 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Replaced bySiemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Download manual