Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Siemens iQ700 Ovens (page 2 of 2)

Compact Ovens, Single Ovens

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Tim

TimSydney

Great oven

Only just had this oven installed 3 weeks ago and loving it! You need to spend the time to get used to the options (and can't say I have yet) but so far it works a treat and was well worth getting. looking forward to cook at lot more now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bosch H.Siemens

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for your positive feedback about your Siemens HB673G0S1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425 to discuss further. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Canberra DaddyKingston 2604, ACT

3 Ovens in one plus a 5 yr warranty

The oven is very good to use, still trying to work out the steam function. Winning Appliances offered free cooking classes. This is definitely a must do - the oven is very complicated. Bought it at Winning Appliances for $3,500. Was looking to replace a Miele which had blown after 12 years. Siemens was over $1,000 cheaper, had a 5yr warranty and had the steam function. Will provide an update after the classes when we learn more about it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Bomber

BomberMelbourne

Love this oven

Wall Ovens

Find out how Siemens iQ700 Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

DebB

DebBSydney

Some good, some not so good

I have been using this for a few days now and I like the even cooking, and fast heat up times. I don't like that my door has little chips on the inside of the glass (service call booked), and that the thin oven trays warp and do not slide easily into the racks. Obviously I was meant to fork out extra for the pull out racks. For a premium product I expected higher quality fittings. I also find the wheel frustrating to use, requiring lots of turning to set longer times. Using the timer can be confusing as if you press start/stop after setting your time it turns off the heating. I will need to follow the instructions carefully for a while to get used to it. A Question - why did the oven come with three trays and only one wire shelf?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
SiemensHome AUSiemens

Which function shoudl I use - top/bottom heating? Or 4D?

I have owned my Siemens oven since March. I have to confess that I am struggling to use it, as I always have to get out the manual to know which function/rack position to use. My question is is there a go-to setting to always use as a default option?

Karen
Karen

Thanks very much that's really helpful!

MRW

MRWSydney

Siemens Wall Oven

Bought this Siemens oven from Winnings Appliances. I have been using it now for 1 week and it is great, very quick to heat up easy controls 4D hot air produces a very even cook. I really did struggle with what oven to buy but I am very happy with this purchase.

Natalie

NatalieCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and frustrated

Del

Delasked

iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Does anyone know which iQ700 series of oven has the telescopic rails - can't seem to find out. Thanks Del

Herman E

Herman Easked

iQ700 Ovens

Would be good to get an indication of when the wifi app will be available in Australia? Its over 6 months since we bought the new oven, and I'm not very accepting of excuses for this long delay. Please give us a Date?

Kyrre K.

Kyrre K.asked

iQ700 Ovens

Hi, how do I change The language to englIsh on my Siemens iq700 steam oven?

Hi Kyrre,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven.
We would recommend checking your user manual for the specific instruction found in the Basic Settings section.
generally, if you press the menu button you will be able to select the "Settings" operating mode. The first basic setting appears which is the language and can be changed using the rotary selector.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives