Siemens iQ700 Ovens

Siemens iQ700 Ovens (page 2 of 2)

Compact Ovens, Single Ovens

• Product is used
    • Daily (3)
    • Several times a week (3)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Bomber

BomberMelbourne

Love this oven

DebB

DebBSydney

Some good, some not so good

I have been using this for a few days now and I like the even cooking, and fast heat up times. I don't like that my door has little chips on the inside of the glass (service call booked), and that the thin oven trays warp and do not slide easily into the racks. Obviously I was meant to fork out extra for the pull out racks. For a premium product I expected higher quality fittings. I also find the wheel frustrating to use, requiring lots of turning to set longer times. Using the timer can be confusing as if you press start/stop after setting your time it turns off the heating. I will need to follow the instructions carefully for a while to get used to it. A Question - why did the oven come with three trays and only one wire shelf?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
SiemensHome AUSiemens

Which function shoudl I use - top/bottom heating? Or 4D?

I have owned my Siemens oven since March. I have to confess that I am struggling to use it, as I always have to get out the manual to know which function/rack position to use. My question is is there a go-to setting to always use as a default option?

Karen
Karen

Thanks very much that's really helpful!

Wall Ovens

Find out how Siemens iQ700 Ovens compares to other Wall Ovens

MRW

MRWSydney

Siemens Wall Oven

Bought this Siemens oven from Winnings Appliances. I have been using it now for 1 week and it is great, very quick to heat up easy controls 4D hot air produces a very even cook. I really did struggle with what oven to buy but I am very happy with this purchase.

Natalie

NatalieCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and frustrated

Maria L.

Maria L.asked

iQ700 HB673G0S1A

In our manual book it says we're meant to have accesory supports so can use to place our accesories for self cleaning. Apart from the shelves which have the extend railing system attached we don't have any. Where can we buy them from as none for sale on your website. Thank you

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A.
From page 16 of your user manual no accessory is needed: "While cleaning is in progress, you can clean an accessory at the same time, e.g. the universal pan or the baking tray. Before cleaning is started, remove the worst dirt. Slide the accessory in at level 2."
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia

Guy F.

Guy F.asked

Is there any way to display the current thermometer temperature (not the target temperature) when meat roasting?

Hi Guy F,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven. We'd like to help,if you contact us on 1300 167 425 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

elizabeth e.

elizabeth e.asked

My new Siemens oven seem too hot can it be re calibrated?

Hi Elizabeth E,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Siemens Oven. We'd like to help,if you contact us on 1300 167 425 and quote your model number, we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Download manual