Siemens iQ800 WM14W790AU

Siemens iQ800 WM14W790AU

MPN: WM14W790AU

Okay washing as long as you don't want to do small loads

The washing machine is okay. The cotton cycle is nice and short (1hr) but doesn't do a great job. So I put most the kids clothes through on the eco cycle which is 3.5hours. The most annoying thing is that this washing machine won't spin 1-3 items. I'm told it's because it's unbalanced but there is no fault code to let me know this I had to call up. So if your like me and like to do small loads of hand washing than think again not possible. Very disappointing given this is the most I have ever spent on a washing machine and every other washing machine I have has can spin a smaller load.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Siemens
Bosch H.Siemens

Hi Ty83,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback regarding the load cycles of the appliance.
If we can be of any further assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

ElmaGold Coast

Very good

Purchased this washing machine as my first machine. I am yet to be dissapointed in the machine. Has not missed a single beat.
Has some pretty cool features. I love that it measures your liquid detergent based on how heavy the load is. Pre wash was very important to me and this machine also has that feature.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Siemens
Bosch H.Siemens
warytravelly

warytravellyPerth, WA

Great Front Loader

Having tried a couple of different "high end" washing machines this year and getting disappointed in performance. this one is a great model. the Siemens WM14W790AU washes clothes that are wet but not soaked when they come out and the timing of the washing is exact for when it finishes. it is quiet and stylish looking and being 9Kg capacity is great. Only downer is no Liquid soap dispenser as standard for the tray - otherwise a 5/5
The FWC salesman was not wrong on recommending it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017