Siemens iQ800 WT47Y7W0AU

Siemens iQ800 WT47Y7W0AU

MPN: WT47Y7W0AU

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

nerfherder

nerfherderPerth

Fantastic dryer

The Siemens iQ800 dryer has been a great dryer as it is very quiet, and being a heat pump dryer, does not make the laundry hot or damp.
The drum fits quite a large load and the results are quite good. Very low on wrinkles and we have not noticed any shrinking of clothes so far.
We have the matching IQ800 washer and this dryer stacks on top of it perfectly (with a stacking kit). Ours was plumbed into the drain, but apparently you can also have it not plumbed in , but you have to empty the water after each use.
There is a filter that needs to be cleaned out regularly, but this is an easy task as it is located at the door.
Very happy with the dryer so far.

Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Online.

Noise Level
bmccutch1

bmccutch1Forresters Beach

Best dryer ever - don't know how I lived without this

This dryer is quiet and efficient am loving it so far, I just got it last week the only negative comment is why did you drop your warranty from 5 years down to two? I love it so much I have now ordered the matching washer, even though my washer is still ok. Loving the layered lint collection and not having to clean the condenser too.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

warytravellyPerth, WA

Best Dryer Ever and worth every Cent!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Siemens iQ800 WT47Y7W0AU compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Kara

KaraSydney

Great dryer with a 5 year warranty

To get the perfect dry we had try a lot of the different settings when we first got it. Now it gives us a fantastic dry of the clothes every single time.
I love how you can use the non heat dry function, so you can dry delicates and items which can't be heated to a high temperature.
We purchased it because we wanted to be Eco friendly with cloth nappies.
It's nice and quiet and comes with the plumbing to connect drain hose to under the sink. I do like there are layers of lint collectors.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Melbourne_3000

Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than the previous model WT48Y780AU

Date PurchasedOct 2016

MLDMelbourne

Siemens Dryer - WT47Y7W0AU

I replaced an almost new tumble dryer with this Siemens IQ800 and I am so much happier. My other machine just pulled all the clothes into a tight ball and didn't dry them properly. (see my other reviews)
This dryer is so much better. The other machine apart from pulling the clothes into a ball which stopped them drying properly also always left them feeling a little bit damp. This dyer while it doesn't over dry the clothes does dry them to the point where you do think that they are properly dry. I've had it now for 3 months and haven't had a problem. It's much easier to clean the lint filter and its quiet and quick.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Steven S.

Steven S.asked

Sheets and towels roll into a ball and therefore do not dry. Can the drum rotate in both directions to alleviate this?

Hi Steven,
no the dryer does not - if you use the towel cycle i found they dry first cycle and do not go into a ball, the sheets tend to, i leave on cotton and extra dry less wrinkle setting, if they do ball up, i simply take them out and rotate 180 degrees and put back un and they unfurl ok. other dryers do the same thing but worse, 3 years later, still very happy with the dryer.

Anton

Antonasked

How to set temperature?

Jak

Jakasked

I have had my dryer for 16 months and out of the blue my dryer has automatically put into childlock mode and I am unable to take it off I have gone by the manual with no avail. Any suggestions or do I need to call for a technician? Also is this a common problem?

Hi Jak
I have had no issues. You are better to contact Siemens. Thier support is great

Hi Jak,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens WT47Y7W0AU dryer.
To activate and deactivate childproof lock is by pressing and holding "ready in" button for five seconds.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines