Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU

Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU (page 2 of 2)

WM16Y892AU, WM16Y890AU

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jason Bates-Brownsword

Jason Bates-BrownswordSydney

Great machine

We moved from a Fisher & Paykel washing machine about a month ago now, this machine is in a totally different league, the iDos is fantastic, load gauge and remaining time are all very handy features, to top it all off the machine is super quiet.
With 2 kids we wash about 4 days a week.

Haier HWF75AW Series

Looking for Front Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Haier HWF75AW Series

Ad

Machine's with lots of faults.....

Bishop
Bishop
Melbourne_3000

Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Research!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

MoeDeeMelbourne

Not just there yet but still not bad

Marek91

Marek91Sydney, NSW

only tested in the show room very impressive machine

See all Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU reviews

Nigeasked

iQ800 WM16Y890AU

Hi, I have an IQ800 washing machine and after completing the last wash the door wouldn't open. I followed the manuals instructions and managed to drain remaining water (only a small amount) and manually unlock the door and get the clothes out. I then tried to run another cycle but after initially starting the cycle and commencing filling machine with water the machine simply stopped. No error code just nothing - normal programming information on the machine. The icons to fill i-dos etc were flashing but that is it. After emptying and opening door again the machine won't start another cycle and when I press the start button (or any button) it just makes a small beeping sound each time but nothing else happens. The only error I have been given was on my last of many attempts which basically said (along the lines of) "door cannot be unlocked water temperature too high". I don't wash on very high temperatures and there is no water in the machine so it can't be too hot.

Hi just a bit of additional information. Not sure if it is related to the current issue but I was having some problems over the last few months with a leak (?) of the liquid detergent dripping down the front of the machine so I reverted to manually dispensing detergent. My guess is this may be related and causing an electrical problem? I would love to know if there is a way of resetting the machine to default and see if this works?

Taz

If leaking detergent, then you'll probably need a new plug for underneath the idos dispenser. If leaking like my issue, then Siemens couldn't work out what it was. See the pics in my post.

Nige

Sorry the leak is sorted i fitted new rubber plugs so I have now removed that section. We have 3 different siemens ovens, washing machine and a dryer and everyone of them has had a technician out. The Miele equipment we have and had longer has never skipped a beat.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

H Nige,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing machine.
We would recommend to contact our customer service team on 1300 167 425 to book a technician to attend and ascertain why the fault is occuring.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Phindi M.

Phindi M.asked

iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU

Hi my Siemens keeps on writing Door cannot unlocked water level or temperature is too high yet there’s no water inside

Poppy S.asked

iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU

Great washer but can’t seem to find how to do a drum clean. Anyone know if there is a program to clean the drum as it does state drum clean 90degrees program in the manual but can’t find this program on the washer. Thanks in advance

Taz

Hiya, really easy, just run any washing cycle at 90°C - that's it. You can run a separate cycle for drum clean, move dial to other washing cycles and its under there somewhere. For my old washing machine, I just ran a normal wash cycle with clothes at 50°C.

Poppy S.

Thanks so much for letting me know. Got it!
I’ll do that. Kindest regards

See all Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU questions

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ800 WM16Y890AU / WM16Y892AU