Silampos Easy Pressure Cooker

Silampos Easy Pressure Cooker

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robert W

Robert WMelbourne

Silampos Defective Pressure Cooker

I was very happy with my Silampos Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 10L until I had a problem with a defective screw in the in the lid and I had to go to an engineering company and have a process done to remove broken screw and replace it. The unit now works again. This is something I believe that Silampos should know about. There seems to be no after sales service so be very careful in buying this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Bbalanced

BbalancedSydney, NSW

Very Practical

Good size and easy to clean stainless steel pressure cooker. I purchased it to work on my new induction cooktop. Very happy with construction and speed it cooks food. I always bring up to pressure (there is a small orange pop up button to let you know) then drop the temperature to a low setting. Cooks wonderful tender meat and delicate food like apple stays in shape because it is not being bounced about like a stove top pan.

Date PurchasedApr 2016