Silent Partner Bellagio Medium

Silent Partner Bellagio Medium Questions & Answers

King, Queen, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Silent Partner

2 questions from our users

Veronicaasked
Medium King Single

Need a recommended tight fitting king single bottom sheet as all I have purchased slip off the edges. I have 2 king single mattresses on an adjustable base.

RiaL
RiaL

Hi Veronica, I also have a King Single adjustable bed, I buy my sheets from 'Adairs' in Toowoomba Qld, if you ring there Warehouse number 1300783005, you will not be dissapointed....Regards Ria

Thank you RiaI will do this. Cheers

Dianne P.
Dianne P.

I got deep base 50cm x 1500 thread count from My Deal and would stay on better I would say. Don’t get caught like me. They said sheet set. I am old and a sheet set was always top/bottom sheets and 2 cases. This came with fitted sheet and 2 cases. So I bought the same in complete set and now have 4 cases and 2 bottoms and one top. Lots of people don’t use top sheet but doona cover. Good luck.

mezza
mezzaasked
Bellagio Medium

We have the medium in a king it’s been 3 months and is still feeling a little firm, but does offer great back support! Side sleeper. We wanted to swap for the plush but were worried in time it would get too soft and feel too hot. Didn’t know what to do! I think the medium will feel better in a few more months, has anyone had one for that long? Plush may not be good in the long run although it felt nice in the shop. The Shop assistant did mention to have a loose sheet on the bed as that affects the firmness.

linda7
linda7

We exchanged for a different bed and had to pay to reupholster it. Couldn’t sleep in it, it was hot and uncomfortable from the feel of the foam. It had a very dense feel to it which didn’t feel light and airy to sleep in. It did have good back support though and didn’t sag but we only had for a short while.

Sue Martin
Sue Martin

It really is down to personal preference as to risks with any bed. I love the plush feel. It will flatten not doubt a bit over time but its incredibly comfy & good spinal support underneath. Esp good for arthritis - the softness. I dont sink into it though yet still experience a gorgeous cloud like feel. Only time can tell with any mattress style unfortunately. I do agree though with other reviews re heat retention is a bit of an issue. Will be ok in winter but summer was a tad warm but not overly problematic for me. Good luck!
Cheers Sue