Silent Partner Bellagio Plush

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Silent Partner

2.6

Was skeptical until I slept on it!

I was skeptical about this bed because of the reviews, however after finding out that they offer a 90 sleep guarantee I thought I would cut my losses and try it. The guy at Forty Winks offered me a decent deal on it too which was great!! It is honestly THE BEST mattress that I have slept on ever. It is so comfy and cozy!

Amazing mattress

I have never spent money well until I bought this mattress!! It is perfect for me and my wife. She has an illness which means she gets chronic pain and this bed is perfect for her. If you need a bed go to this!

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks for $3,500.00.

Other Mattresses

Bad Purchase

Very uncomfortable, sink too far into the mattress, far too soft. Turning around in bed you need to almost sit up to turn. Haven't had a decent night sleep since purchase

Purchased in November 2019 at Forty Winks NSW.

Nic B
Nic BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The McDonalds of mattresses

Purchased in January 2019 at Forty Winks VIC, Fitzroy for $2,700.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Silent Partner Bellagio Plush compares to other Mattresses

I did not expect to be writing a review like this

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dames
DamesNsw

Swapped my med to a plush (part2)

I finally swapped my medium bellagio for a plus one after the 90 day satisfaction period only to be dissatisfied. I swapped to the plush from the medium because the medium was to hard but even the plush, although it is softer, im still waking up nearly everyday with a sore back. Also waking up during the night uncomfortable. I will say though forty winks were fantastic in organising the swap. I had read ppl had issues in trying to swap and also had to pay huge differences but they were really good, and we only had to pay $70 diff (no delivery as we picked it up). So great service but terrible bed.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
mburns
mburns

Worst Mattress

I purchased the Bellagio plush mattress after trying it in store as it offered the comfort and support that I was looking for However the mattress that was delivered yesterday is very hard I lasted 2 hrs on it last night, went back to Forty winks today only to be told “ it will soften after sleeping on it for 30 days, Ridiculous answer, definitely not the product that I brought and Forty winks after sales service is terrible. Would not recommend Bellagio mattresses or Forty Winks.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mjab
MjabNathalia

Worst bed ever

We purchased the Bellagio plush in king size and bought the base to match. Like everyone else we thought it was great in store but when we received it and slept in it I wanted to cry. We have indents on both sides and my back screams in pain every morning. The hump in the middle is annoying. Not sure what to do as the man at forty winks was quite rude when I picked it up.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Other Mattresses

Rooney
RooneyBrisbane

Best Sleep For Years!

I have had a Bellagio Plush for a week now and cant remember the last time I slept so well! I wake up feeling refreshed, no more broken sleeps or aches and pains. I have a king size and it is surprisingly supportive. Couldn’t find too many reviews on this mattress before purchasing so I was a little hesitant to spend so much money, but so far it has been very well spent.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Silent Partner Bellagio Plush compares to other Mattresses

Sue Martin
Sue MartinPerth

Sooo good!!

I'm really surprised by the 2 other reviews as my Queen Bellagio Plush has been unbelievably good! I've had it nearly 4 months. I used to wake with bad lower back pain but its gone - it has been almost like a light switch. Its so dense yet comfty & supportive. Its so far the same as day I got it. Only issue I would suggest is I do get warm, not sweaty as such just a bit warm at night BUT it is summer in Perth WA! I wouldnt swap it for the world right now as it's my haven.
Cheers Sue Martin in Perth