Silit Sicomatic T-Plus

Silit Sicomatic T-Plus (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jason

Jason

Very Good Pressure Cooker

Wife got it on sale from a kitchen store in aus advertised - wait for the sales. was recommended by my mother due to made in germany, material construction etc. very sturdy, relatively heavy but simple and reliable to use it seems. no troubles at all, wife use it about once a week. size is good for us 2, up to 4 easily.
Good price when on sale, good reliable construction
Size if larger family

stuey

stueyVictoria, Australia

4.5L silit pressure cooker

I have the 4.5 litre pressure cooker and love it. I also have a larger 10L by Teffal and wanted a smaller one for everyday use and this size fits the bill for my family of 4. Used it to make pasta sauce and curries.
Simple to use and easy to clean.
easy to lock lid in place, feels sturdy and of high quality
its expensive at full price but I got mine on sale

Perfect so far!

I can't believe this product isn't at the top of the list! Definitely deserves 5 stars. Made in Germany, sturdy non stick, you have an option of buying it in 2 different sizes - smaller or large (I bought large but admittedly the smaller size would of did me the job) It is very easy to use, all my meals as a result have been delicious! A bit pricey but worth it!

Lia Jasked

Hi, my Stilit, leaks a little water from under the lids, near the handle, I have replaced the seal and it is still happening, does anyone know f this is OK to happen?

Valerie P.

Valerie P.asked

Looking for a sealing cap for Sicomatic t plus ??Where can I purchase this?

sunnyj
sunnyj

Lia J

I got my new seal on Amazon Australia, about $34 including delivery..

Geok Hoon T

Geok Hoon Tasked

I wish to use my Silit Sicomatic pot as a normal stew pot without using the pressure function. Can anyone advise how to do it?

AYam
AYam

Just leave the switch at '0' mark, and the pressure should not build up

Get an answer from our members and Silit representatives

CategoryPressure Cookers