Silk'n ReVit

Silk'n ReVit

Eliza H

Eliza H

It is a good product for home care

I purchased it 3 years ago and it hasn’t failed me yet. I like to use it when I feel the need of a deep cleanse and it works really well. The suction is as strong as it was when I purchased it and I still have filters from that time. I am happy with it and I recommend it to a friend that loves it as well.

min100

min100AU

great way to erase blemishes

I have used this product for almost a year now. I use it 2x a month as my face is quite dry and I have to mouisturise my face after each session. i definitely notice my blemishes were not as obvious as the first layer of skin has been removed. lots of white dead skin cells were collected by the vacuum ( on the little black "pad"). I have read somewhere that the suction were not strong enough. I think the suction is perfect!. I definitely see the difference after using and moisturusing my skin. I love my Re Vit and this product has made me buy other silkn products.I will review my newly acquired goodies ( silhouette and facetite) after I have used it long enough to give it a fair review.

Sunnflower