Siltec GS-1

Siltec GS-1

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Siltec GS-1? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
    jandowd
    jandowdqld, 4160

OK

I guess for the money you pay you have to expect a little less quality. Probably would bot go out and buy another one. In saying that maybe I just got a dud one.
    I like the sleek look of the scales, the glass goes with any decor. Easy to read the scales from a distance very important if your eye sight is on the outer
    I hate the fact that they say just tap it with your feet, I find that I have to bang it to get it work, more like a thunp which takes quite a few goes. Sometime inaccurate readings on the scales.

flutterbyes
    flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Good

Very easy to use no mucking around with getting the settings right just tap it on and wait for the zero's to appear on the display then stand on. Large digital display makes it easy to read when standing on it. Accurate readings if it is placed on a flat hard surface. I use it to weigh myself then myself with the baby to see how much weight she has gained in between clinic visits.
    Affordable easy to use.
    Glass does gather lots of dust and often needs a clean. To ensure an accurate reading you have to ensure it is a hard flat stable surface.