Silver Cross Pioneer

Silver Cross Pioneer Questions & Answers

Onyx / Midnight, Henley, Chelsea, etc...
Brand Manager for Silver Cross? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

39 questions from our users

Eimear
Eimear asked
Pioneer

I have the adapters for the maxi Cosi capsule which is compatible with my silver cross pram. Just wondering when putting the capsule out of the pram, do the adapters stay fixed to the capsule or to the pram? It seems when I leave them on the pram the bassinet doesn’t slot into them.

AL B
AL Basked

Hi!
Has anyone found a bassinet stand for the pioneer bassinet? I have seen the stand for the wave etc but doesn’t look like it can be adapted for the pioneer.
Thank you!

Hannah L.
Hannah L.asked
Pioneer

Does the wave carrycot granite bassinet fit pioneer pram ?

Emma N.
Emma N.asked
Pioneer

Can I use silver cross pioneer carrycot with silver cross surf pushchair?

Marina ob
Marina obasked
Pioneer

Can the pram part of the buggy be tuck apart to b washed in the washing machine on hand wash setting???? I hand washed it wit a cloth nd washing powder but it's seems to have left white stains

Courtney L.
Courtney L.asked
Pioneer

Why wont the hood on my pram stay clipped on one side it keeps popping off?

Rohan S.
Rohan S.asked
Pioneer

Can you get a snack tray for the pioneer. I can not find one anywhere.

Daniel G.
Daniel G.asked
Pioneer

Does anyone no if a tandom seat for a wave can be used as main seat or if there are adapters to be able to as have a wave with car seat carry cot which is fine can fit both them but the main seat says tandom seat on it and carnt get it to fit in the place it only fits in tandom position thanks in advance

Dee B.
Dee B.asked
Pioneer

Can anyone tell me how to tighten the harness , for the life of me I can’t do it. Thank you

Chloe
Chloeasked
Pioneer

can you purchase replacement parts for a 2016 or 2017 Silvercross Pioneer pram?

Tayler
Taylerasked
Pioneer

Has anyone encountered any issues with their back wheels being shaky when pushing the coast pram?

courtney d.
courtney d.asked
Pioneer

Hi can I use a pioneer carrycot for a double wave ?

Samantha B.
Samantha B.

How do I make my frame tighten as its came loose on the bottom part near wheels?

David H.
David H.asked
Pioneer

Is the pram suitable for newborns? Or do you have to have bassinet attachment?

TessaJ

Carry cot that comes with it is suitable for newborns but the pram seat is for 6 month +

Emma J.
Emma J.asked
Pioneer

Hi can the pioner convert into a double?

TessaJ

No the pioneer cannot concert to a double. But I believe the coast and the wave can.

Josie
Josie

Can you purchase the wave chassis and use your carry cot and upright seat as a tandem system or do you need the complete wave system?

Sarah M.
Sarah M.asked
Pioneer

Does a wave carry cot fit on the attachments for a pioneer pram frame?

Aoife K.
Aoife K.asked
Pioneer

Hi all, does anyone know how I can adjust the cup holder so it goes on the right hand side of the pram? It's assembled so it clicks on the outer side of the left of the buggy. If I put it on the right, it'll be hanging in over the baby. It seems screwed tight and unadjustable but the instructions say it can go either side..

Jstew
Jstew

To attach to right side the cup part twists around, ours does anyway

Leanne
Leanneasked
Pioneer

Are there any attachments so I can use bassinet and seat at the same time

Emma
Emmaasked
Pioneer

Hi, I have the silver cross wave and I've finding the shoulder straps on the chair very tight on my 13month old. It's a real struggle to get it clipped in. He isn't big for his age, if anything he is a little small. All the straps have no more adjustment on this as far as I can see from the front. Has anyone found this? Or am I missing something?

Sineadmac
Sineadmac

I have the same trouble Emma. I'm in London. My little one is also 13 months and the straps are now too short for him. We've another one on the way in 4 weeks and especially got this so we could use it as a double. But we can't if we can't strap our son in safely

Rebecca
Rebecca

I saw someone on the John Lewis website with the same issue and had spoken to Silvercross and awaited additional straps (or something of the the sort). So I’m researching that now and gonna ring them tomorrow to double check they offer this.

Deno
Deno

Same problem. The straps are very tight. Hope silvercross will do something to solve this problem...

Maddison B
Maddison Basked
Pioneer

Hi, does anyone know if the Silver Cross Pioneer hood and apron set will fit on the Silver Cross Wave? Thanks.

Mel H
Mel Hasked
Pioneer

I'm having trouble moving the shoulder straps higher on the new pioneer limited edition. I'm trying to pull the straps through from the front to the back but they don't fit with the buckles. Any tips?

Ange
Ange

I find the same thing! I also find that my 16 month old son slouches terribly when in the pram. The straps seem strange to me. I was loving the pram but now I’m getting more annoyed with these straps!

Emface
Emface

Same problem! It’s so difficult and it feels like we’re going to snap the plastic bits. Any tips, Silver Cross? There aren’t any videos to help?

Silver Cross Pioneer