Silverette Silver Nursing Cups

Silverette Silver Nursing Cups

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help!

I was sceptical at first but these cups really helped to heal and protect my sore nipples and get me past the painful stage!! Also avoided squished nipples in my bra and the added milk that they collect helped with the healing process too!

Purchased in July 2020.

Hilde S.

Hilde S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more folded nipples in my bra

I had very painful nipples due to vasospasms, and fabric/bra pressing onto it made it even worse. Tried nursing pads, gel pads, cream, everything, but it still hurt. Silverette caps is the perfect shape to give my nipples protection and space to heal. Very happy!

Purchased in August 2020 at silverette for $80.00.

Review collected in partnership with Silverette Australia

Silverette’s helped to heal my nipple trauma and made breastfeeding painless within days.

My nipples were severely damaged by my babies poor latch due to engorgement. Breastfeeding was so painful I was in tears and feared the next feed. My lactation consultant recommended Silverette’s to help heal the nipple damage. My nipples healed within days.

Just to be clear, improved breastfeeding position and advice on how to deal with engorgement prevented further/continued nipple trauma but the Silverette’s helped with the healing process.

Absolutely worth every dollar!!

Breast Pads & Products

Find out how Silverette Silver Nursing Cups compares to other Breast Pads & Products

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lifesaver! Highly recommend this product

I had tried everything for my bleeding, cracked nipples; from moist to dry wound care, hand expressing etc. and had purchased every product at the chemist! Each time I fed was excruciating as the cracks would reopen. Online research led me to Silverette cups and I purchased them without hesitation (desperate for something to work). Loved that its only option is express postage, made me feel like the seller knew exactly the urgency of the situation. The cups worked within days, best $75 ever spent! I showed my midwife who took a photo (hadn't heard of the cups) & told her to recommend them to anyone she encountered with similar issues. Absolute lifesaver!

Purchased in June 2020 at https://silveretteaustralia.com/ for $75.00.

LKNB

LKNBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

I’ve never left a review in my life, but these absolutely saved my breastfeeding journey. I wish I had found them sooner. Almost instant healing. A must have. Thank you!

Purchased in June 2020 at For Mummy for $75.00.

Review collected in partnership with Silverette Australia

Awesome - best thing for breastfeeding

I think silverettes are a fantastic product that can make an incredible difference to a breastfeeding woman. Many of the Mums that I work with tell me that silverettes really helped them.

Purchased in March 2020.

AnhSilverette Australia

Hi Felicity thank you so much for your professional feedback on these Silverette Silver nursing cups. It's great to read these Silverette nursing cups have also helped your clients on their breastfeeding journey.

Review collected in partnership with Silverette Australia

These were a life saver!

Feeding my 2nd babe had me end up with multiple bouts of mastitis and just very sore nipples for months, the only thing that gave me some relief were these silverette cups. They aided healing but also just gave my breasts time too heal without rubbing and sticking to my bra. They were honestly a game changer!

Purchased in December 2017.

Review collected in partnership with Silverette Australia

Saved me from pain and infection

I decided to use this product as I had a terrible experience with infection last baby I breast fed. I’m so pleased I did. They kept my nipples moisturised and free of infection. They are comfortable and protective. It was peace of mind to have them and see them working straight away especially in the early days of feeding and I continued to use them daily. Highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for $70.00.

Life saviour!

I found silverette out of desperation being 1st time mom and it is truly a life saviour. I wear it 24 hours whenever I am pumping. Am still using it for 3rd child now!

Perfect

So good to control pain, infection and to keep the nipple shape to aid in easier latching (other products flatten nipple). Also because reusable it is more cost effective and better for the planet :)

Purchased in November 2018.

Worth it!

These definitely made the healing process a lot quicker when cracking started. They offered a long cool relief that gel discs couldn't. Plus offered protection against any pressure from clothes etc that would cause irritation between feeds. I would put some milk in the cups before putting them on and this seemed to be effective.

Purchased in June 2018 for $75.00.

Laura

Laura

Life Saver!

I purchased these late in my breastfeeding journey, I had suffered damage many times which resulted in several cases of mastitis. My nipples just did would not heal despite using creams, gel discs, sun, etc. As soon as I used these the resulting healing was a miracle. It did not cure everything but it sped up the healing so quickly, about 4x as fast. The only downside is that they are too noticeable to wear in public but that was fine really.
Hopefully my next breastfeeding journey will be far easier, but I am glad that I now have these to help me. Would highly recommend these to anyone who has nipples that get damaged easily or are slow to heal despite fixing babies latch etc.

Purchased in September 2019.

Lifesaver!

Within hours of wearing these I felt so much relief and in days, my nipples were almost healed! Such an amazing product, wish I had ordered them earlier. Would absolutely recommend

AnhSilverette Australia

Thanks Hannah for your wonderful feedback. I am so glad the pair of Silverette nursing cups gave you much needed relief and was effective from the get go. Hope all is going well

Lactation Consultant

Purchased in March 2020.

Great!!

I couldn’t believe how great these were! it was such a relief to have a product that stopped the friction with my bra and also healed them so well at the same time. I noticed a build up of pain if I didn’t use them in those initial weeks. I now recommend them to all my new breastfeeding mums to be!

Purchased in December 2019.

Absolutely Incredible!!

healed me so quickly where no other thing worked!
I tried creams and pumping but nothing worked for my cracks and thrush. This was my last resort and so happy i discovered it
Soothing. Healing. Miraculous

Purchased in May 2016.

GEM

GEMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked for me!! Very grateful

My cousin living in Switzerland recommended these to me (maternity care is very different over there to Aus) and while pricey, was absolutely worth it. I continued to use these for 1.5 yrs, and never needed any other nipple cream or nipple sheild. Everytime I had nipple damage I would pop these on and in no time I would heal up, often in 12 hrs. I mostly used them at night, or round the home in the early days of Breast feeding, you can't really wear them out, they poke out too much.
A midwife who saw I had these was very interested as she had heard of them, but not seen them. I can only hope they work for other mums as well as me.

Purchased in October 2017 for $70.00.

AngelaS

AngelaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

All you need to begin the journey of breastfeeding

This beautiful product is effective, economical and simple. Every time. There is no loop holes. The silver works to heal and protect. I recommend to all mamas to try when they first start feeding.

Purchased in November 2015 for $70.00.

AnhSilverette Australia

Thanks Angela. It's always great to hear how effective these silverette nursing cups are to help breastfeeding mothers out there.

Review collected in partnership with Silverette Australia

If only I knew about these for my first two babies.

The silver cups dramatically helped my nipples heal faster this time around. They kept material off them so I was more comfortable during the day. I wouldn't wear them out in public though!

AnhSilverette Australia

Thanks Penny. It's fantastic to hear people's feedback on these amazing cups!. and your story outlines how fast the silver works on the skin. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback

Life saver

I have used silverware cups to get me through the pains of breastfeeding after weeks of cracked bleeding nipples. With another on the way they are a must have in preparing for our newest addition

AnhSilverette Australia

Thanks Jodie for your wonderful review. The product is one of a kind and it has helped so many breastfeeding mummies across the world including myself to persevere with breastfeeding. Keeping spreading the word on these amazing silverette cups

See all Silverette Silver Nursing Cups reviews