Silverwater Plumbing

Silverwater Plumbing (page 2 of 10)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

The perfect plumber!

I had a great experience with this company from start to finish. Very professional and I wasn’t ripped off. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommended this company to friends, family and others.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Dean, Silverwater Plumbing Family is so pleased to hear this! We look forward to our future meetings with you and fulfilling all your plumbing needs. Thank you for this amazing review. :)

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Removing and re-fitting our school Tuck Shop to make it more sustainable and a upgrade.

I have been impressed with Silver water Plumbing as they have undertaken a series of projects for the school. The projects were not straight forward , including heritage considerations and suitable for a small school.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Fiona, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the works we completed at the school. Please feel free to give us a call if you need anything in the future. Kind Regards, Silverwater Plumbing

HEMA

HEMASydney, NSW

Very helpful!!

Adam and Budan arrived on time and installed the 3 toilet suites, checked if they were working properly. We installed 2 bidet sprays as well. After the installation I realised that I wanted the bidet spray on the right and not on the left. When I requested of they could change it to the right side, they were more than happy to change it.
Thanks guys :).

Find out how Silverwater Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

This is very good job from your staffs Solomon . I like them. I will all you for next job and I highly recommend this service to others who are facing problems with their Water Systems

Jack
Jack

Actually the Rates and Fees are expensive

Srn

SrnSydney, NSW

Good service

Friendly service and explained everything as they went. Professional and tidy. Pricing was more expensive than expected. Am waiting to do another flood test to see if the problem has been fully fixed

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Srn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the professionalism from Solomon. Please feel free to give a call for all your plumbing needs.
Kind Regards,
Kameron
Silverwater Plumbing

Good customer service

I quote a price to fix the reheem 360L gas hotwater system. The tank is only 8 years old and works fine, only the gas supply has problem. Silverwater plumber quote me around $1,000 which is almost a brand new machine price...not happy. After silverwater plumbing director Kameron contacted me and explained the breakdown of the price. The price quoted for replacing the thermocouple alone was $387 and an option for $628 to replace the gas piping and install a gas ball valve. Surely I believe there was some misundersatnding between me and the plumber onsite. At last, even the job has been done by other plumber at similar price. Director Kameron still thanks for my feedback and promises to offer more cheaper options in the future :).

Ad

This is called going extra mile for customer

Very efficient communucation and first drain unblocking work done by Harvey.

Feedback was given when subsequent piping job was done. Impressed with Huss came back next day to ensure work delivery was of high standard and custoner satisfaction.

Thumbs up on the work ethic of the whole team.

Quite a costly plumbing job which have to do split payments. Overall good job done well.

Friendly & Efficient Service

Plumber arrived on time and fixed the problem efficiently. He was friendly and did a great job. Including cleaning up after. We will use Silverwater plumbing again. Highly recommend their services.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Perfect work done on time

Thanks for Mr Huss, Mr Moe and other guys from office. Really perfect work from a professional group. Gonna recommend to my friends definitely and also neighbors in our community. Thanks for the advices of maintenance, really helpful.

Unconditionally recommended!

Happy with Silver Water Plumbing.., friendly, courteous, and excellent communication. We had an old style clay sewer pipe lining installed due to persistent tree root issues. They issued a 25 year written warranty which tells me they are confident in their work. Maybe not the cheapest but I would rather pay a bit more and have the job done 100% spot on! Will use them again when needed.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Super helpful service and great manners!

The representative from Silverwater gave me options to replace my leaking tap. He also answered my questions around other jobs I might need doing which were very informative. I would definitely use Silverwater again. Very friendly.

RJP

RJPSydney

Excellent Outcome

The 4M sewer pipe relining was done promptly and professionally by the team from Silver Water Plumbing who were courteous and unobtrusive. I have no complaints at all and am very satisfied with the outcome and the 25 year guarantee. I have no hesitation in recommending Silver Water Plumbing and would definitely use them again.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Great plumbing services and very courteous and professional plumber.

Great plumbing services and very courteous and professional plumber. Ahmed really did a great job and went the extra mile. He was extremely pleasant too. Highly recommended as they have reasonable prices compared to other quotes.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

The technician was very polite and patient, explaining the job clearly every step of the way. After the work is done, rubbish were taken and cleaned up properly. Highly Recommended.

Shawn Z

Shawn ZSydney, NSW

Top notch

Friendly, accurate and quick. Arrived on time. Did a perfect job and explained what was going. Not only were my taps fixed but they upgraded and improved them. I would recommend Silver water Plumbing to anyone. I'll be using them again.

Katherine M

Katherine MSydney, NSW

Very good service. Would highly recommend.

Prompt and friendly service. The technician explained the problem clearly and fixed it quickly for a reasonable price. He even took his rubbish with him! No complaints. Would highly recommend.

Hi Katherine
Thanks for your great feedback, I am so glad you were pleased with the hospitality of our technicians. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future for any plumbing enquiries
Warmest regards, silver water plumbing

Melanie

MelanieSydney, NSW

efficient and friendly

This company was very friendly and efficient. After being let down by another company for an emergency call out. Solomon called me back immediately after I lodged my request and I also received a call form another rep within 5 mins to check that I was being looked after. Highly recommended

Hi Melanie
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback & I am so glad you were able to get your urgency fixed. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future for any plumbing enquiries
Warmest regards
Silver water plumbing

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Efficient, informative, helpful

Solomon from Silverwater provided good advice and did a gas leak check following a worryingly high gas bill. He and his partner were helpful, measured, knowledgeable and efficient. I was provided with options for obtaining further services; in the event they were not required. I was very satisfied with the job undertaken.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

HiFlow waterfilter

Excellent work and great customer service demonstrated by Solomon. Would highly recommend Silverwater Plumbing For any plumbing job based on my experience for the first time. Keep up the great work!!

A Thorough Job, Our Weekend Saved

Our toilet’s flushing mechanism broke on Saturday. From the initial call to the job itself, everything was high quality. We appreciated the thorough work done and the time taken to explain everything, including the cost, beforehand. Nothing was too hard. Thanks, Ahmed and Silverwater, for your excellent customer service. You saved our weekend! :)