Silverwater Plumbing

Silverwater Plumbing (page 3 of 10)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

A Thorough Job, Our Weekend Saved

Our toilet’s flushing mechanism broke on Saturday. From the initial call to the job itself, everything was high quality. We appreciated the thorough work done and the time taken to explain everything, including the cost, beforehand. Nothing was too hard. Thanks, Ahmed and Silverwater, for your excellent customer service. You saved our weekend! :)

Savita S.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended Service

Solomon and Hayden came to install my new electric water heater yesterday. They were very friendly and helpful and answered all my questions and gave me all the costs prior to starting the job (the plan had changed from the original job quoted).
All care was taken with the job and they left my bathroom in spotless condition. Solomon also adjusted the pressure in my kitchen taps. They took the time to make sure everything was done properly. I think Hayden will benefit greatly from learning his trade via Solomon.
I was very happy with their job as representatives of Silver Water Plumbing, and recommend the company for any plumbing service.

Savita S.

Thank you for your acknowledgement, you are welcome. Savita

Excellent service!

Easy to organise and excellent service provided. The team went above and beyond to fix my leaking tap and were very professional throughout the entire process. Thank you everyone at Silverwater Plumbing!

Hi Troy
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate it & so glad you got your leaking tap fixed. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for any plumbing enquiries.
Warm regards, Silver water plumbing

Excellent Job

Thank you for a job well done. Very friendly and professional service from Solomon who attended. Had my hot water tank replaced and all is working well. Again thanks, a job well done.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Excellent service! High quality - honest work!

We used Silverwater Plumbing to have the taps in our bathroom serviced and replaced. They were punctual, polite and recommended a fair approach to fixing our problems. Would highly recommend.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Dan, thank you for your great feedback! I am so glad to hear you were happy with the services in your bathroom. Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any future plumbing enquiries. Warm regards, Silver water plumbing

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and efficient!

Came same day to advise on a leaky toilet. Very polite and respectful, super tidy as well, and efficient system to quote and book in repairs. So far so good!

Allan Kelly

Allan KellySydney, NSW

First rate experience

Had a great experience with Dean from Silverwater Plumbing. High level of workmanship installing a laundry tub and bathroom vanity. And impressive attitude and manner displayed by the plumber attending. Would highly recommend.

Nealan

NealanSydney, NSW

Offered Great service and Professionalism

Had 2 other plumber come out and have a quick look at the isue we had with a blocked pipe jet blasted and said "it should be fine" the issue was still there. Gave Silverwater plumbing a call and they were very responsive Kameron came out and figured out the issue straight away and had the right equipment to do so.

The Work was Carried out by Ahmed and another employee they took the time and made sure all aspects of the issue was covered and had spot on workmanship.

I highly recommend the lads at Silverwater plumbing the difference between professionals and non professionals is night and day, a testamant to you get what you pay for.

Professional & great service

Requested a service to install a kitchen sink and tap. The entire experience was pleasant from start to finish. Soloman who attended the job, was professional, friendly, on time and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend.

Find out how Silverwater Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Very happy ! a leaky tap, sounds simple however had a few sticky issues now fixed

My regular Plumber struggled with a leaky tap .Unable to open up to change washer and check inside -verdict was I may need to replace Vanity and all fittings .He was concerned that he would damage my Vanity and hence spelt out the worst possible situation .
Well ,I ma really happy I tired Silverwater Plumbing - they were able to fix my leaky tap (replace it ) and a cost was a bit high for just a tap replacement , however service and relief on taks completed was well worth the it .
Dylan , the plumber was really Professional , very polite and took lots of care to fix and replace tap and even cleaned up after he finished .
He was punctual , and honest in cost outlay and cleaned up after himself .

Excellent service and experience

Solomon provided professional, timely and excellent service.... he explained all the options and the processes clearly giving great customer satisfaction. He was always friendly and polite and cleaned up completely .. leaving no mess

Brilliant professional service

After our hot water system failed suddenly, Silverwater Plumbing came to the rescue. A booking was available the same day, the plumber was able to come earlier than expected, he was communicative and pleasant, explained the range of Option for replacement and price implications, he replaced the system on the spot, and he went above and beyond to replace some dripping outdoor taps he had noticed, at no charge. Overall, would highly recommend this excellent business.

Anne Cathers

Anne Cathers

Great work and communication.

The plumbers were exceptional and efficient and courteous and communicative, as was back office staff. Price was not cheap, and pricing structure a little "engineered" to push in a certain direction. Highly recommended however.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Anne, thanks so much for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive note. We hope to hear from you for any of your future plumbing needs.
Kind regards
Silver water plumbing

Excellent service.

Were very quick to respond. Were not too expensive and did an excellent job. Very professional all the way. I would use this service again. Thank you to Kameron for the great job!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Great service that was promptly delivered.

Really good service received by the Silverwater Plumbing team.

The team was very well mannered and transparent. Our problems were quickly identified and solved with minimal fuss.

Would definitely recommend. Much appreciated.

Pen

PenSydney, NSW

Silverwater Plumbing once again to my rescue

Blocked drain in bathroom was sorted in very quickly. No mess left. Drain clears very quickly now.
Great all round response and service. Thank you. Would not hesitate to recommend/use again.

Keith C.

Keith C.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Solomon arrived on time with his assistant. I thought they would come back later to fix a pipe leak, but said it could be done now. He carefully costed it & explained to me, though I didn't get a copy of it. They used their time efficiently, yet found time to take an interest in my family situation. I was very impressed with their manners & politeness & hope to meet them again someday. Also it satisfied my desire to support a local company.

Mohamad

MohamadSydney, NSW

Very professional and knowledgeable

Ontime, problem rectified without any issues
Friendly down to earth, would recommend to anyone looking for a honest plumber.
Kameron explained problem in detail and done what needed to be done to rectify.
Very satisfied with service

Fantastic plumbing company

The best experience we have ever had with a plumber.
The whole process from the initial enquiry to the job being completed was so professional & we would definitely use them again.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent service

A prompt visit by Solomon, who quickly identified the gas issue, worked well to solve it and put follow up work in place. He was informative, polite and understood the issues involved. P