Silverwater Plumbing

Silverwater Plumbing (page 4 of 10)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent Service and Advice

I was immediately impressed by the politeness and professionalism from these two boys that came out to look at our gas water system issue. Brendan and Mahoni were very patient with detailing me on what the issue is and what needed to be done. They laid out all the options. No pushy sales tactic here. Also thank you Brendan for the quick pool tips. Keep up the great work! :D

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Very fast & great service

The 2 plumbers turned up just hours after my call and completed their work within 1.5 hours. All new parts were installed and they cleaned up after themselves. They were friendly and very professional.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Very quick and qualitative!

Silverwater sent specialist next day after contacted them. Brendan professionally fixed all the issues in our laundry in a blink of an eye! He was very good at communication and explained everything in details.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great workmanship and advice

On time repair at a reasonable fee. All work explained and completed to the highest standard. Very professional plumber. Very happy with service provided and would use them again if need be.

Ulysses Schisas

Ulysses SchisasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly, honest service

Silverwater plumbing made me understand more the issues and helped me make the right decisions regarding plumbing problems I had. They are providing me with a full report to be able to approach my strata scheme for resolution.

Review collected in partnership with SilverWater Plumbing

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Great communication and work completed.

Solomon was very helpful, communicated well with me around availability due to work. Great business and plumber to have service your home. Well done to you Solomon on the work.

Ad

Very helpful, fast and friendly

Everything has been fixed within an hour. The worker named Solomon was very friendly and provided helpful informations and suggestions. 10 out of 10 would forsure use this service again. If needed in the future

fig2010

fig2010AU

Great Service, Great Communication, Friendly & Matter of Fact

Kameron was great from the get go, listened to me. Identified the problem and fixed it without much fuss. Great dedication to his work, if ever in need of help you are on the top of my list & top of recommendation list also.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Fast, friendly and cost effective - highly recommended

Silverwater Plumbing provided a great plumbing service. Everyone we dealt with was polite and they kept us fully informed about the options and costs, ensuring there were no nasty surprises when the job was completed

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

Highly recommended. They arrived on time and did a very efficient job. They gave a very competitive quote for the job and stuck to it. Very pleased with their work.

Aydan W.

Aydan W.Sydney, NSW

Stress Free Plumbing

Kameron and the team are fantastic! From response time, quality of work to cost, they get the job done with no fuss, on time and every time. Always punctual and presentable with the clients, they present through reports with easy invoicing at the end of every job

Steve C

Steve CKillara

Good water tank installation

I was looking for a company with knowledge of installing domestic water tanks and Silverwater states they do on their website. They were very good from first contact, easy to understand quote, very competitive, good advice, good explanations of design. Tanks were installed today and although the only wet day for some time, their team worked hard and got the job finished.

MFD

MFDSydney, NSW

Relined cracked sewage pipes

Blocked broken terracotta sewage pipe relined.
It was a very difficult job but was carried out
in a very professional way, nothing was a
trouble to the team.
Area left clean and tidy.

Rodney Whitford

Rodney WhitfordSydney, NSW

Water Heater fixed in a jiffy

Our Rheem Gas water heater finally failed after 14 years. Called Silverwater Plumbing early in morning and it was replaced with a brand new identical unit by not long after lunch. Guys were very professional and did a great job.

Saeid T.

Saeid T.

These guys are awesome!!!

I needed 3 natural gas bayonets for my house. Solomon came to my house and spent quite a bit of time checking the house and gave me multiple options for the work. He is very polite and punctual. He is also very honest about everything and tells you all details of his work. Answers all questions with patience. Finally, he came another day and did a very clean and nice job. I highly recommend Silverwater Plumbing for your plumbing works.

Great work!

Guys were very receptive. Knew exactly what to do.

Checked their work in 3 different areas of the house, and all met quality expectations.

Excellent work gentlemen! Thanks a lot!

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Easy to deal with and proffessional.

So easy to deal with and Kameron was proffessional and so polite. He explained what the problem was and what he needed to do to fix it. I had a gas leak under the sink and it was fixed the same day. I would recommend to others.

Dionisius K.

Dionisius K.Sydney, NSW

No fuss, friendly and high quality

Happy with the service, had a leaked tap. Sent the tap pic, got it replaced. He was honest and also very considerate given the current situation with covid 19. All in all, 5 star service! Thank you.

Iringo G.

Iringo G.

Timely communication PLUS Punctual, professional AND THOROUGH

Plumbers Charlie, Solomon and trainee Moe completed a rather big and difficult job at my small apartment where timeliness and thoroughness were most important. In all aspects they came to the party. Additionally, the company's consistent and timely communications were most helpful. A very professional and competent team. Thank you for doing it all so well and so carefully.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

My hot water is working better today than it has in the last couple years

The boys were very professional and quick to discover the problems. They explained and showed me exactly what was wrong. They went and got all the parts and fixed my hot water and the pressure. Finally I found a plumber that is honest and reliable. They cleaned up and called a couple later and asked if I was happy with everything.

Review collected in partnership with SilverWater Plumbing