Silverwater Plumbing

Silverwater Plumbing (page 5 of 8)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Nitesh

NiteshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reverse Osmosis

Happy with the service and he double checked everything was working and waited until the tank was filled with drinking water before leaving. He also explain how to change the filters.

Excellent service

Your tradesmen quickly attended my sewer blockage and worked for an hour non stop. Very professional, courteous and explained every facet undertaken. Price was good and used excellent modern equipment. Fully recommended.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Prompt service, affordable, highly recommended

Busted kitchen tap which was fixed promptly, even obtaining parts immediately that wasn't on hand. Fantastic service, giving expert advice and highly professional in nature. I'd recommend silver water plumbing to anyone.

Fixed my sink leak

Very happy with this supplier - courteous, friendly and went out of their way to ensure that the job was completed well! He also attended at the time he advised he would be out

frank c.

frank c.Sydney, NSW

Great jobs

Kameran and his teams last month gave our a great plumbing service.they came on time and try to keep their work area neat and clean,talk kindly and do professional,that’s awesome, thanks my friend!

Jamal

JamalNew South Wales

Fixed my blocked drain

Had them come out and unblock our drains.
They had the drains cleared within the hour and
they came on time and were friendly.
I’ll highly recommend there services to friends and family.

Platform 2153

Platform 2153Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Kameron and his team did a great job!

Kameron and his team were on site to try fix an unusual issue, couldn’t be finished in the first day but returned early the next day and complete the job.

Excellent service

I have used Silverwater plumbers on numerous occasions. Wouldn’t use anybody else. Reliable,professional and on time. Would recommend it to anybody!!The latest job I had was a major gas leak kamron and his team where on site within 1 hr. Well done guys

Review collected in partnership with SilverWater Plumbing

Could not recommend enough!

I could not be happier with the service I recieved from Kamran and his team. I needed work done in a hurry and they were more then happy to oblige. They completed the work in a clean and professional manner and i will only ever be using Silverwater Plumbing moving forward.

Thanks again!

Lucy SarneckiSydney, NSW

It is bad!!!!!

Lucy Sarnecki

Hi again, by the way i have never received the job number, neither the official specified quote, despite being written in front of me. I was simply given the amount of money to pay for the job. The money was paid on 26/3/19

Brilliant Service

Analysed problem, offered two different solutions, wrote up a quote. And got to work. Problem took two hours but I am left over the moon. I’d thoroughly recommend Silverwater Plumbing.

Soy and Russell

Soy and RussellSydney, NSW

Great job and excellent service

Kameron and Solomon and the team from Silverwater Plumbing did a great job in completing the installation of our outdoor kitchen. They were flexible and very accommodating in integrating with the kitchen company. All the guys who attended were professional, extremely polite and tidy. I would not hesitate in recommending Silverwater Plumbing.

Muhammad

MuhammadSydney, NSW

Good worker

Excellent work by robert today. Fix it very professionally highly recommend to everyone for the best service. Very friendly and covenient. Ask me if you find out anything wrong than let me know.! Thanks

Sweety98

Sweety98Sydney, NSW

Excellent plumbing services

CAMERON and his team Solomon and Mow are excellent workmen. They installed my new hot water system and fixed a couple of other plumbing jobs. Very thorough professional and provided excellent customer service . I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service

Excellent service. He was very friendly and reasonable with his service. He kept asking questions to find out if there is anything more he can do to help. I would recommend him.

Good worker

Workers that came were very good and very professional, Issue was explained and solution was explained as well. Staff did things very professionally and very good. The manner in which they did everything is good as well.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Silverwater plumbing 100%

This is the best plumbing company. Kameron and William we’re awesome. They were only ment to come and measure my water usage and they ended up fixing my shower head, and even replaced it for a new one. Couldn’t be more happier. I recommend Kameron and William to all my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with SilverWater Plumbing

Best plumbing company that I have dealt with by far

I have had previous plumbing work done by other companies and have never been happy with the service. I have nothing but praise for Cameron's professional and courteous service. He was prompt and listened to what I had to say. He fixed the problem efficiently and also checked out some other components of our water system that were showing wear. He advised us regarding preventative maintenance for the future and didn't try to sell us anything that wasn't needed. I will definitely be going back to Silverwater Plumbing next time I require any work done.

Customer Service does exist

Cameron & his team listened to the issue than clearly explained the steps on finding out the problem so the fix can be implemented. Throughout their time they were courtiers & professional. The problem has been resolved. We will be recommending & using the service again when required.

Professional and Friendly Service, Can't recommend them higher

Professional and Friendly Service, Could't recommend them higher. Cameron did an awesome job investgating and repairing our bath. Will definitely be using Silverwater Plumbing again