Silverwater Plumbing

Silverwater Plumbing (page 8 of 8)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Amazing!!!

Called Silverwater Plumbing for a emergency water leak at the front of our house last night. They came within an hour of calling and did a great job at a reasonable price.
Will definitely use there services again.

Lizzy

LizzySydney

No hidden costs, fair and friendly! A+++

Highly recommended. cam was friendly, professional and fair priced with no hidden costs. Wasn't the first time I've used them and wont the the last! A+++

Fast and Efficient visit

The plumber was a pleasant and professional young man who identified plumbing issues fairly quickly, however, the figures he quoted me were way above my budget.

Plumbers

Find out how Silverwater Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

quick service

good service, always quick finish the job. Will use another time in future. And the charge is reasonable as well

Great work

Had my dishwasher installed and tap and toilet fixed up, great work, friendly service. Will be happy to use again in the future. Thanks guys.

Helpful and Understanding

I noticed he was understanding of my stressful situation and seemed to care first before anything else. The attention to detail when writing the quote was exactly what I needed so his $49 call out fee makes sense, in the end the builders contact took care of covering the cost and work as I think this near new unit had warranty with the builders. but if I had the choice or was paying for the job this is definitely the plumber I felt most comfortable with. Honesty is my first policy. Happy tenant

Gus

GusSydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

I've been through more plumbers than I can count and have had nothing but negative experiences. I have to commend the team at Silverwater for showing up within 2 hours of my phone call, providing a reasonable price, being exceptionally friendly and, most importantly, doing some great work and fixing an issue which three previous plumbers couldn't. I would genuinely recommend these guys to anyone!

sazzygirl

sazzygirlSYDNEY

Upfront Costs, no Hidden Charges

Spoke to two other plumbers, and they couldn't give me an exact price. They said the dig up could take longer than expected and wanted to charge by the hour. Silverwater Plumbing gave me a fixed price before they started the job and repaired my drain with no problems. Happy with their service and will use again.